PatentLeatherDoOver

Personality Test: Lana Del Rey Song Combination

I really liked your quiz, I would like to do more if you get to do more, my result was "The Well of Thought", and, it was accurate, I am always thinking and questioning many things and it gave me as key songs many of Lana's most introspective songs, that's why I listen to them carefully, it was very fun to participate!
Xoxo

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Archetype: The Well of Thought

Key Songs: 1. Get Free 2. Wildflower Wildfire 3. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it 4. 13 Beaches 5. Swan Song If I had to guess, you often find yourself perched in a small corner of your mind, turning over ideas simply for the sake of it. You might be prone to existential musings and have a reoccurring mental motif of “What if?” You’re likely a very fair individual, giving many belief systems and people an objective assessment before dismissing or accepting them. You might be inclined to think before acting, sometimes at a cost, but your thoughtful nature defines and supplements not only yourself but those around you. Song Suggestions: Ladder Song by Bright Eyes, Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen, Dawn Chorus by Thom Yorke

lol we're all getting the well of thought!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Thanks for doing this :heart:

I got this and it seems really accurate, love the Lana songs & Crazy He Calls Me by Billie Holiday :wub:

Archetype: The Giver

Key Songs: 1. Video Games 2. Cinnamon Girl 3. Tulsa Jesus Freak 4. Black Beauty 5. Religion When I think of you, I imagine the epitome of a good friend, regardless of any mistakes you could have possibly made in the past. You wish to protect those you love from harm, but keep in mind that you’re also someone that is cared for—you’re just as deserving of a good life as anyone else. You have a strong, resilient heart that often expects little in return, and the world could use more people like you. Song Suggestions: Lie In The Sound by Trespassers William, Crazy He Calls Me by Billie Holiday, Linger by The Cranberries

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

not surprised at all :smokes:

Spoiler

Key Songs: 1. Get Free 2. Wildflower Wildfire 3. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it 4. 13 Beaches 5. Swan Song If I had to guess, you often find yourself perched in a small corner of your mind, turning over ideas simply for the sake of it. You might be prone to existential musings and have a reoccurring mental motif of “What if?” You’re likely a very fair individual, giving many belief systems and people an objective assessment before dismissing or accepting them. You might be inclined to think before acting, sometimes at a cost, but your thoughtful nature defines and supplements not only yourself but those around you. Song Suggestions: Ladder Song by Bright Eyes, Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen, Dawn Chorus by Thom Yorke

632252_1670696104_6fe5720c-158c-4f6b-bba
The Watcher of Worlds

Archetype: The Watcher of Worlds

Key Songs: 1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 2. Change 3. The greatest 4. Love 5. Text Book You might be interested to know this is the most rare result possible, but this list of assigned songs is unique for other reasons. Your perspective is one that is oriented on a larger scale, both consciously and unconsciously observing the world around you as it changes. Because of this, you might feel drawn to caring for people in a more “big picture” fashion, bringing you closer to social issues such as mental health, poverty, discrimination, and so on. You’re someone with the potential to change the world, and regardless of how this manifests, you will undoubtably impact the lives of others for the better. Song Suggestions: Chinese Satellite by Phoebe Bridgers, Future by Paramore

I’m rare ya’ll but also, ty @PatentLeatherDoOver I love the description. I was having a bit of a moment and kinda teared up, it resonates. 

UV/Honeymoon

Am I too am a well of thought

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Holy fuck. Not 3 of the Key Songs being on my top 10 Lana tracks and the description being right 

Interesting, I would've described myself as a mix of nostalgic and opinionated, the nostalgia would probably dissipate if I had better ways of preoccupation :bliss: :dramaticlernuhgif:

Screenshot-20221210-140519-Chrome.jpg

My Google photos has the archives....oh wow wait- I like lore and archives so this makes SENSE:bored:, I'm not fond of lack of evidence for an event or a past memory

Screenshot-20221210-140527-Chrome.jpg

Lovely, Terrence Loves You is one of- if not THE favorite Lana song of mine. It's a little heavy, and of course melodramatic, but that's the beauty of pen-to-paper, which leads to song, which leads to production and world building of the track :trisha:. Thanks for the lovely quiz dude :wave2:

Oop I didn't see that there's a thread too, lemme copy n paste my results! :wub:

Key Songs: 1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 2. Change 3. The greatest 4. Love 5. Text Book

You might be interested to know this is the most rare result possible, but this list of assigned songs is unique for other reasons. Your perspective is one that is oriented on a larger scale, both consciously and unconsciously observing the world around you as it changes. Because of this, you might feel drawn to caring for people in a more “big picture” fashion, bringing you closer to social issues such as mental health, poverty, discrimination, and so on. You’re someone with the potential to change the world, and regardless of how this manifests, you will undoubtably impact the lives of others for the better.

Song Suggestions: Chinese Satellite by Phoebe Bridgers, Future by Paramore

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Key Songs: 1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 2. Change 3. The greatest 4. Love 5. Text Book
You might be interested to know this is the most rare result possible, but this list of assigned songs is unique for other reasons. Your perspective is one that is oriented on a larger scale, both consciously and unconsciously observing the world around you as it changes. Because of this, you might feel drawn to caring for people in a more “big picture” fashion, bringing you closer to social issues such as mental health, poverty, discrimination, and so on. You’re someone with the potential to change the world, and regardless of how this manifests, you will undoubtably impact the lives of others for the better.
Song Suggestions: Chinese Satellite by Phoebe Bridgers, Future by Paramore

Archetype: The Essence of Experience

Key Songs:

1. Off To The Races

2. West Coast

3. Venice Bitch

4. Freak

5. Nectar Of The Gods

Your existence in this world is a special one. You might have a strong affinity for and awareness of the sensory environment surrounding you: the wind tugging at your hair, the baking heat of the sun, the soft resistance of your body moving through water. You might have difficulty relating to those who deliberately complicate their lives rather than enjoying the time one is given. You brighten rooms with your openness and ability to elevate even the most mundane situations, and your interconnectedness with the world around you is an area of strength.

Song Suggestions:

Just That Time of the Night by ISLAND

L$D by A$AP Rocky

June 29th by Kevin Abstract

rihKQ8M.gif

This was a fun quiz and I feel like it's pretty accurate haha I got:

Key Songs: 1. Chemtrails Over The Country Club 2. Change 3. The greatest 4. Love 5. Text Book You might be interested to know this is the most rare result possible, but this list of assigned songs is unique for other reasons. Your perspective is one that is oriented on a larger scale, both consciously and unconsciously observing the world around you as it changes. Because of this, you might feel drawn to caring for people in a more “big picture” fashion, bringing you closer to social issues such as mental health, poverty, discrimination, and so on. You’re someone with the potential to change the world, and regardless of how this manifests, you will undoubtably impact the lives of others for the better. Song Suggestions: Chinese Satellite by Phoebe Bridgers, Future by Paramore

Archetype: The Nonconformist

Key Songs: 1. Dark But Just A Game 2. Gods & Monsters 3. Black Bathing Suit 4. Money Power Glory 5. High By The Beach In a life bound by rigid expectations, you have maintained your own values and beliefs—sometimes requiring setting firm boundaries with others. You are remarkably true to yourself, and you aren’t afraid to swim against the current. Whereas others may seek to slowly improve broken systems, beliefs, or rules, you might find yourself wishing they could be replaced by something new entirely. You believe in personal integrity outside of the wishes of others, and you have a strong sense of assuredness in your beliefs despite how others might have ridiculed you for them. Song Suggestions: Approximate Sunlight by Bright Eyes, Blue by Joni Mitchell

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Archetype: The Giver

Key Songs: 1. Video Games 2. Cinnamon Girl 3. Tulsa Jesus Freak 4. Black Beauty 5. Religion When I think of you, I imagine the epitome of a good friend, regardless of any mistakes you could have possibly made in the past. You wish to protect those you love from harm, but keep in mind that you’re also someone that is cared for—you’re just as deserving of a good life as anyone else. You have a strong, resilient heart that often expects little in return, and the world could use more people like you. Song Suggestions: Lie In The Sound by Trespassers William, Crazy He Calls Me by Billie Holiday, Linger by The Cranberries

I got collector of memories, which I agree with, but the Lana songs here are way more up my alley than than the ones I had for mine. 

Maybe I’m a giver and I don’t realize it? :biblio:

edit: but essences of experience has songs I connect more with too than the ones in collector to memories. Hmm.. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore