fl0r1dakil0s

honeymoon outtake christmas game <3

On 12/22/2022 at 8:17 PM, wendywilliams said:

CALIFORNIA SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SMMMM:flutter:

How suspicious of this ONE account to reply to that email promo message, also note the meme name of Wendy Williams and their first message replying to this thread in vote of California.....

Wonder if this is a LWF alt, an alt of the email promo person to get more people to message that random email (and receive GOD knows what in that inbox), or possibly just a stanner/troll (if you're just a bit of a troll and not an alt, ignore me & carry on :toofloppy:)

:um:

Edit: That was probably sarcasm :air2:

Edit 2: I was vindicated :ma:, they ended up being Acid

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

How suspicious of this ONE account to reply to that email promo message, also note the meme name of Wendy Williams and their first message replying to this thread in vote of California.....

Wonder if this is a LWF alt, an alt of the email promo person to get more people to message that random email (and receive GOD knows what in that inbox), or possibly just a stanner/troll

:um:

Elle already looked at my account so I'm obviously not any of those things goodbye 

2 minutes ago, wendywilliams said:

Elle already looked at my account so I'm obviously not any of those things goodbye 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

they aren't lwf

L for me and dupe paranoia, sorry :crai:

kristen-bell-what.gif

Spoiler

Would've been funny if true,,,,also realized that was probably sarcasm in the quote....embarrassing for me