Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

justice for @Mer in BMD award

💕 everyone in the category deserved it and shoutout to @mssainttropez and @Venice as well 💕

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

@Mer only lost this one because he’ll be sweeping EVERY category next year:read:

Boy you thought i was melania trump until 2 days ago 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm having a great time, but i'm going to be heading out! i had so much fun tonight! i'm so grateful that i won best taste of the year! i love you guys :wub: :kiss2:

zPN1tDH.jpg

but you have to stay and see if you've won lipster of the year (or lipster of the decade :ma:)

Spoiler

in the case that i didn't win lipster of the year of course beyoncelaugh.gifholdtheslay.png

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, burthday kake said:

Canadian 1960s singer/songwriter & legend Neil Young has come to perform alongside @Surf Noir  and @Super Movie  especially for @Alison by Slowdive

NEIL-350x350.jpeg

Their first song of the evening will be Cinnamon Girl 

not me running in hours late in christian dior 2005 NO LESS 1ea89e34f371b56c90ea71716c764cf8.jpg just to see i missed a performance by my one king daddy special just 4 me I AM fucking BEREAVED angelina.gifnywtf.gif and heading to the bathroom w @mssainttropez and @PatentLeatherDoOver now to cry 

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm having a great time, but i'm going to be heading out! i had so much fun tonight! i'm so grateful that i won best taste of the year! i love you guys :wub: :kiss2:

zPN1tDH.jpg

Good night sweetie!! :heart: Get home safely with that award, I know mad lipsters are waiting by the exit to snatch it from you :true:

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Boy you thought i was melania trump until 2 days ago 

HELP ok ok I really wish I could remember when I realized you weren’t a woman. It was a few months ago I think—I never was 100% sure who your pfp was though:bebe:

either way you deserve to sweep & I stand by that:read:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

HELP ok ok I really wish I could remember when I realized you weren’t a woman. It was a few months ago I think—I never was 100% sure who your pfp was though:bebe:

either way you deserve to sweep & I stand by that:read:

i'm gonna start campaigning early cuz clearly i have a visibility problem. Check out the Picture's Of You Thread :duck:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

zPN1tDH.jpg

omg I don't remember if I ever congratulated you but if I didn't congratulations legend!!!! goodnight :kiss:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg