The Grants

Biggest “red flag” for a Lana stan to have?

theres a "bitches with flower crowns be like" thread on another forum and the whole thing is gold :lmao:

On 6/16/2015 at 4:15 PM, Americunt said:

Also, legit overheard from people playing unreleased stuff in line before a show:

Flower Crown Girl #1: "Ew, what are you listening to?" [to group of my friends]

Flower Crown Girl #2: "Obviously not Lana. So many people are copying her these days. Disgusting."

Friend: "Ummm, this is Serial Killer. She's performing it tonight."

Flower Crown Girl #1: "Nice try dumbass. Go listen to your Lorde shit."

edit - another

On 9/24/2015 at 12:16 AM, Jonna Lee said:

OMG WHEN I SAW HER AT GOVERNORS BALL THESE GIRLS IN FRONT OF ME DECKED OUT IN FUCKING LANA MERCH AND CROWNS AND SHIT ( i had flowers too jj2 ) WERE LIKE ALL PISSY AND AFTER CHELSEA HOTEL NO. 2 THEY WERE LIKE "UM IF SHE DOESNT PLAY A HIT AFTER THIS WE'RE LEAVING" AND SHE STARTED SINGING SERIAL KILLER AND THEY PUSHED THEIR WAY THROUGH THE CROWD AND LEFT AND STEPPED ALL OVER MY BACKPACK A MESS A MESSSSSSS rip3 

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I can't believe people unironically use the word "woke".

Major red flag: not liking "Lolita"

now that u mention Lolita

another red flag ive seen in years: People who deem Lolita is a "love story" aesthetic 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

36 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Honey, it didnt have anything to do with black or poc experience in the first place. Read her post. She namedropping the women she mentioned as the examples for her point - yes,she didnt need to, but  her point is not questioning why these woc artists got treated better than her while singing about sex, fucking, cheating by the media - devaluating their real life struggle. Her point is very clear and aiming to the SAME publications / critics who were being misogynistic towards her 10 years ago - back in the Born To Die era - these same people whose years later - praising these artists whose she namedropped in the post. She was pointing out the hypocrisy of the media,and thats her intention

The culture still doesnt fully accept WAP level sexual expression as u thought - or they only accept because they have to be "woke" for the sake of it. They're full of shit tbh :true:

You spilled

Perfectly said

Preach

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

59 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the way some of y'all completely turn her whole point about race issues was a red flag. Why is her anger "white fragility" when she's simply  just a woman being mad? doesnt she have a right to be mad just because shes a white woman?

Exactly

That's also one of the things I said

Thank u!!!

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

I can't believe people unironically use the word "woke".

Major red flag: not liking "Lolita"

416d4c3fed1de786b077b641cd95313db2e7cdee

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

20 hours ago, Burthdaykake said:

One of the things that bother me the most in the fandom is how some people openly attack and hate on Nikki Lane saying awful things about her just because Lana herself chose to live a simpler life going on road trips to the Midwest and performing in small venues in Texas… it’s not like Nikki obligated her to do that, she didn’t hold Lana at gunpoint and told her to change her lifestyle, she’s a grown woman and can make her own choices and not be judged for them if she’s not harming anyone.

It must be awful to see people hating on and blaming your best friend when you’re happier with the life you have now :-(

I don't understand this one either! Do they think it's quirky or funny or what? I wonder how they would react if Lana saw & replied to some of the things they say about the people who make her the happiest. I don't listen to Nikki because I'm not a big country music listener but there's no reason for any of us to dislike her? :raven:

😋🫶🏼

On 1/28/2023 at 10:42 AM, terrencelovesy0u said:

tiktok lizzy grant stans 

what defines this? genuinely curious bc technically i discovered my first lizzy grant song through tiktok (queen of disaster), but found the rest on soundcloud

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

ed and pedophilia romanticizing "stans" are the worst

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

the fans who romanticize AKA and say it’s her “best era” even though that was a hard time for her mentally :judgingu4: 

bonus points if they take “boarding school” seriously:eek2:

lana-del-rey-kiss.gif

:twirls: i know your wife, and she wouldn’t mind

13 hours ago, acacia said:

what defines this? genuinely curious bc technically i discovered my first lizzy grant song through tiktok (queen of disaster), but found the rest on soundcloud

ur totally valid, for me it’s the fans who only listen to lizzy grant and say it’s lana’s best album

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

4 hours ago, lala said:

the fans who romanticize AKA and say it’s her “best era” even though that was a hard time for her mentally :judgingu4: 

? AKA is no where near my favorite album but you just completely made that up :horror: 

How in any way was this a hard time for her mentally... :horror:

She just got a budget to make her dream album, was able to work with David Kahne, was able to use her money from the contract to buy a trailer, before/after that she was living with her sister, was able to make her own shoes with Keds, was doing loads of interviews... quite literally the start of her independence & the time she was enjoying her freedom most, she has mentioned before that this was a special time for her... 

If there was any era that would have been hard for her mentally it would have been that period between getting sent to boarding school and right after that when she wasn't allowed to go home and was living with her aunt, another "hard time" would have been in 2010 when she was living on Ben's couch looking for someone to sign her but even then she said she was having fun?

Red Flag #1: being a false empath

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

4 hours ago, lala said:

There is nothing to "romanticize" about the A.K.A era, she didn't live a bad life. You all just make that up to fabricate the Lizzy Grant character :awk:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 hours ago, lala said:

Fa2l__yWQAE2geS.png

imageproxy.jpg

13 hours ago, acacia said:

sweetie i hate to break it to you but thats not lizzy grant the lizzy grant era stops in 2009

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Stans who put her on a dangerously high pedestal, think every single thing she does is perfect and put down other artists

She's a human being, it's okay to not love every single thing she does and to like other artists 

Any kind of blanket adoration is a huge red flag for me because no one realistically loves everything :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream