Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

When you click on “About this account”, you can see they changed their username once but I can’t see the former username.

DNC? :brows:

It still intrigues me why Evan followed this account since the beginning when we weren't even sure it was Lana jsjs, but now with Ben's follow I guess there's something up :oprah4:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Lana after switching Instagram accounts for the second time in two years

D4bgBW1XkAIDAqb.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

okay, I have a theory that this account was originally created to promote the festival tour and Lana wanted to close honeymoon much earlier. But then she decided to leave it open to promote Rob's album as well and this oceanblvd account became useless. I'm not sure what will happen now, but I don't think she'll use it as an official account for the next era

7 hours ago, Good Intentions said:

okay, I have a theory that this account was originally created to promote the festival tour and Lana wanted to close honeymoon much earlier. But then she decided to leave it open to promote Rob's album as well and this oceanblvd account became useless. I'm not sure what will happen now, but I don't think she'll use it as an official account for the next era

Yeah i was thinking the same. Maybe Ben&Ed wanted her to have a proper artist account separate from the personal one, but ultimately honeymoon was popular enough so they just had this one as a placeholder.

Now that she's deleted that, maybe they'll end up using this one for official announcements.

On 6/11/2023 at 2:37 PM, Good Intentions said:

Also, considering Honeymoon and Oceanblvd got accounts named after them, I wonder if it's because they're maybe specific albums for Lana. Like... the ones she secretly loves the most. She'll talk about NFR or BTD or LFL or something but deep down... the odd ones out are her favorite.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana doesn’t seem to realise it doesn’t matter if she is on social media or not it won’t stop her being famous or getting lots of attention, her streaming numbers show she’s a big artist now. Not some unknown singer.  She wants to keep things low key, but it’s never gonna happen this is her life now.  So in my opinion she should quit the fucking around trying to hide it’s a waste of time.  Whatever happens photos are gonna be taken of her and she’d gonna be plastered on someone else’s socials.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

15 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana doesn’t seem to realise it doesn’t matter if she is on social media or not it won’t stop her being famous or getting lots of attention, her streaming numbers show she’s a big artist now. Not some unknown singer.  She wants to keep things low key, but it’s never gonna happen this is her life now.  So in my opinion she should quit the fucking around trying to hide it’s a waste of time.  Whatever happens photos are gonna be taken of her and she’d gonna be plastered on someone else’s socials.

and how will she share iconic car selfies in a flannel shirt now?