Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I just remembered I had a dream last night that Lana released the lead single. It was a Love-like piano ballad and I hated it :rip:

Taylor's album is a full Lana concept. Lana influence is giant for the industy

"The Last Great American Dynasty" :rip:

I just remembered I had a dream last night that Lana released the lead single. It was a Love-like piano ballad and I hated it :rip:

"The Last Great American Dynasty" :rip:

This is so Lana that hurts. Lana must really hates Taylor because this álbum is clearly the point that they could collab but they didnt

Lust For Dead   large.gif

This is so Lana that hurts. Lana must really hates Taylor because this álbum is clearly the point that they could collab but they didnt

Nah I'm sure she loves her and they're in good terms. But I do agree they should collab at this point; I mean, they work with the same guy, both are powerful women who could collab with whoever they wish and it'd be nice from Taylor, you know, as a "tribute".

I love taylor! I cant wait for this album! Also its 16 tracks and came out less than a year since Lover, thats pretty cool especially since Lover was also a very long album (18 tracks) so this gives me hope that COCC could be a longer album too :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nah I'm sure she loves her and they're in good terms. But I do agree they should collab at this point; I mean, they work with the same guy, both are powerful women who could collab with whoever they wish and it'd be nice from Taylor, you know, as a "tribute".

I hate this idea, Taylor and Lana do not exist in the same worlds

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_vr3nVJB50/?igshid=140o0dfryf02v

Now, is this the infamous car? If so, it’s Jack’s.

I'm 90% sure it's Sean's car. The padding on the doors of his car is the same as in Lana's video, whereas there is completely different padding with buttons in Jack's car, at least in the back. Also Jack's wheel is completely cream/white coloured. Sean's wheel and the wheel that is seen in the video are two-toned. A fan has reported that they went to get dinner together in Tulsa & Sean was in L.A. recently. 

The video is definitely not old. She has blonde hair in it, the ugly shirt and the same nails as in the last picture. In that last picture she holds a cup from that Mayo Hotel, which is also in Tulsa. If y'all still believe they weren't together idk what's gonna convince you, there is literally so much evidence!

I'm 90% sure it's Sean's car. The padding on the doors of his car is the same as in Lana's video, whereas there is completely different padding with buttons in Jack's car, at least in the back. Also Jack's wheel is completely cream/white coloured. Sean's wheel and the wheel that is seen in the video are two-toned. A fan has reported that they went to get dinner together in Tulsa & Sean was in L.A. recently.

The video is definitely not old. She has blonde hair in it, the ugly shirt and the same nails as in the last picture. In that last picture she holds a cup from that Mayo Hotel, which is also in Tulsa. If y'all still believe they weren't together idk what's gonna convince you, there is literally so much evidence!

I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I must admit it looks bad :/

We shouldn’t be mad about Taylor - anything she does is a re-work of what Lana did and did best - yes, it’s annoying (the last great American dynasty LOOOOL , cardigan - because Sweater was too much on the nose I suppose) But Come on, she has always copied Lana , nothing new there

We shouldn’t be mad about Taylor - anything she does is a re-work of what Lana did and did best - yes, it’s annoying (the last great American dynasty LOOOOL , cardigan - because Sweater was too much on the nose I suppose) But Come on, she has always copied Lana , nothing new there

I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me”- Jack Nicholson in the departed.

Lana’s environment is a product of Lana.

Lana is winning.

I've always wanted Lana to cover this song Joan Baez sang, it fits her range too. It would be cool if they reworked it together and made a more modern version

Here's the lyrics. Very Lana imo

Oh, Mary was a maiden
When the birds began to sing.
She was sweeter than the blooming rose
So early in the spring.
Her thoughts were gay and happy
And the morning gay and fine,
For her lover was a river boy
From the river in the pines.
--
Now Charlie, he got married
To his Mary in the spring
When the trees were budding early
And the birds began to sing.
But early in the autumn
When the fruit is in the wine,
I'll return to you, my darling
From the river in the pines.
--
It was early in the morning
In Wisconsin's dreary clime
When he rode the fatal rapids
For that last and fatal time.
They found his body lying
On the rocky shore below
Where the silent water ripples
And the whispering cedars blow.
--
Now every raft of lumber
That comes down the Chippewa,
There's a lonely grave that's
Visited by drivers on their way
They plant wild flowers upon it
In the morning fair and fine.
'Tis the grave of two young lovers
From the river in the pines

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She did say ages ago that she wanted to surprise drop it but we have a date... kind of... But no singles so far and (THANK YOU, LANA) not hundreds of video snippets of the songs. This will be exciting! :)

As big as Lana is, she is no Beyoncé or Taylor. Maybe her record company wasn’t too hot about the surprise release, like I said before. I wouldn’t be surprised if a single dropped very soon, just before the album. As long as she doesn’t post a thousand snippets, I’m good. But something has to come soon: she posted a song title, her page from the shop is already mentioning preorder for the album on Google, plus August is almost here.

She did say ages ago that she wanted to surprise drop it but we have a date... kind of... But no singles so far and (THANK YOU, LANA) not hundreds of video snippets of the songs. This will be exciting! :)

Maybe she said a fake date just to everyone keep waiting on Setember 5th and then... August release.. just imagine the impact

Lust For Dead   large.gif

For someone who constantly deals with anxiety, being a Lana stan is tough. I don't really like surprises, so I consider knowing what to expect, to be good thing.

While it's true that Lana never really disappoints, not knowing what's in store for us is both exciting, but also worrying... Are we going to genuinely like it? Will the hype blind us and love it at first listen, and then forget about it? These thoughts are really overwhelming!

With that being said, I wouldn't mind if she drops a song before the album, as long as it defines the album sound (hoping for a cohesive piece of work)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: