Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

the last thread to speak ill of me got locked and left to die with everyone in it! be careful ldr9 pre pre release madness and delusions thread

stream kylie minogue and get some taste

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

14 minutes ago, 111 said:

the last thread to speak ill of me got locked and left to die with everyone in it! be careful ldr9 pre pre release madness and delusions thread

stan-twitter-kinkytwt.gif

Being delusional is part of the fun I guess… 

I’ll give credit when credit is due: true, you have always come through each era with some info before a single or album release and I thank you for that. And I’m totally fine if you do have info and don’t want to share it for whatever reason : It’s never an obligation on your part. But i simply prefer when people don’t get snappy or too salty because we are delusional, which has been the case lately with a couple of people here. That’s all I have to say. 

4 hours ago, 111 said:

Don't you feel the fever like we do?

Spoiler

65e38f61ffd9f8a330edb1c20a2ea217.gif

9 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

a jobless troll who thinks they're special being one on twitter

Spoiler

and can these white misogynist flops shut the fuck up about "third world countries" talk in the name of degrading women at any sort lmao, I - personally & most of my people in my third world home country certainly did not ask them any favor lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Still can’t believe we keep on judging woman bodies all the time, in 2022. Is this all there is to a woman, to these misogynistic fuckers? True, Lana put on some weight, but she’s no less gorgeous. With all the achievements she has, why is her weight all that’s talked about? And one thing nobody discusses ever is when a woman is thin, is it by having healthy habits? Because if thinness comes at the price of starvation or excess exercise, it’s not healthy.

anyways, back to topic. I hope we get some news soon because yesterday was not a high point for this thread :bebe:

44 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Still can’t believe we keep on judging woman bodies all the time, in 2022. Is this all there is to a woman, to these misogynistic fuckers? True, Lana put on some weight, but she’s no less gorgeous. With all the achievements she has, why is her weight all that’s talked about? And one thing nobody discusses ever is when a woman is thin, is it by having healthy habits? Because if thinness comes at the price of starvation or excess exercise, it’s not healthy.

anyways, back to topic. I hope we get some news soon because yesterday was not a high point for this thread :bebe:

God I wish she still was active on Twitter. She would've put them in their place. :ma:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It always cracks me up when people insult her body and then say "I'm just worried about her health!!!". Lol, who are you trying to fool? So, just because she put on weight, she should sit at home until she loses weight? :judgingu3:

8 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I've been seeing lot of twitter blue ticks openly bodyshaming Lana lately and the locals just laugh along with them? 😑

I once reported a girl who told Lana to kill herself and got her account suspended gretchenlaugh.gif