Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

18 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Has anyone been watching this guys reaction series? He did all of NFR and has moved on to COTCC. He goes pretty in depth and seems to legitimately love every single song. His style is great too, doesn’t pause too much, etc. A lot of the NFR series he did music videos and live performances too. 

Yayyy. I've been watching him since he started NFR and I love him :crying4:

I love how he does one song for each video so he can go in depth and that he actually says interesting stuff and reads interviews and such for more context on each track and album :true:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Yayyy. I've been watching him since he started NFR and I love him :crying4:

I love how he does one song for each video so he can go in depth and that he actually says interesting stuff and reads interviews and such for more context on each track and album :true:

I agree, he has helped me appreciate the songs even more. :true:

I may have shed a tear or two along with him in some of those NFR videos. :xcry:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

28 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Has anyone been watching this guys reaction series? He did all of NFR and has moved on to COTCC. He goes pretty in depth and seems to legitimately love every single song. His style is great too, doesn’t pause too much, etc. A lot of the NFR series he did music videos and live performances too. 

I love his Lana content!

8Qg234E.gif

33 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

YES! I love his reactions. The way he analyzes songs and makes comments without talking nonsense. 

I wrote a short paper for my media course:

Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" from her 2014 album has sparked a great deal of debate and criticism in recent years. Many people have accused the title track of romanticizing abuse and toxic relationships. However, as a music critic and a person with common sense, I strongly disagree with these accusations and believe that Lana Del Rey is one of the most talented and insightful songwriters of our time.

It's essential to understand the background behind "Ultraviolence." The song is a ballad that delves into the darker side of love and desire. Its lyrics depict a toxic relationship, but instead of celebrating it, they serve as a cautionary tale. They highlight the complexities and pain of love, warning listeners about the risks of unhealthy relationships. One of the most remarkable things about "Ultraviolence" is its musicality. Lana's haunting voice and atmospheric production create a spellbinding mood that's both captivating and ominous. The melody is straightforward but powerful, drawing the listener in and heightening the emotional impact of the lyrics. The result is a mesmerizing listening experience that's unique in contemporary music.

Additionally, Lana's song writing skills are on full display in "Ultraviolence." Her lyrics are carefully crafted to convey a specific message, and they succeed in doing so in a way that's both relatable and universal. She sings about a toxic relationship with raw honesty, capturing the confusion and pain that often accompany such relationships.

It's worth mentioning that the controversy surrounding "Ultraviolence" is part of a broader cultural conversation about the role of women in popular music. Some people have suggested that Lana's image and music are intentionally provocative, and that the controversy surrounding her work is an attempt to silence a strong female voice. This is a flawed perspective, and it fails to recognize the vital message that Lana is trying to communicate through her music.

In conclusion, "Ultraviolence" is a powerful and thought-provoking song that deserves to be recognized for its musical and lyrical brilliance. The allegations that it romanticizes abuse and toxic relationships are misguided, and they overlook the context and significance of the lyrics. "Ultraviolence" is a commentary on the complexities and dangers of love, and it showcases Lana's talents as a singer and songwriter.

i'm more shocked by the length of the essay in your profile section under "fan since"

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

7 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i'm more shocked by the length of the essay in your profile section under "fan since"

:rip:

Is this for a college course? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

19 hours ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Some folks were talking about The Trio single cover art (and how bad it was). I wasn’t quite as *involved* back then and i couldn’t find it, or don’t know what I’m looking for. Could someone share it?

Maybe they were talking about the Blue Banisters/Textbook/Wildflower Wildfire triple release

4 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

:awkney:

is this the title of LDR10?

This is the draft of the announcement 

"𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝟸0𝟷𝟺 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎, 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎." 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢. 𝙼𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌.

𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎." My 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕. I 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 my 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌.

𝙸𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜. "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙼𝚢 𝟷0𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖, 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗" 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑.

1 minute ago, Mer said:

"𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝟸0𝟷𝟺 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎, 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎." 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢. 𝙼𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌.

𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎." 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌.

𝙸𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜. "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙼𝚢 𝟷0𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚖, 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗" 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑.

If you told me this was posted in May of 2020 on Lana's IG I'd honestly believe you

imageproxy.jpg

this is really good! you’re very talented!!! 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

16 minutes ago, Mer said:

𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎." My 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕. I 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢, 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎" 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 my 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌.

i didn’t realize there was a typewriter font on here… oh i am about to abuse this so much

1 hour ago, Mer said:

:thumb2:

okay yall lets not poke fun at the OP :thumb3:

i'm an english graduate so imma give you a few pointers on academic writing (i can't sleep and got nothing better to do)

i'm writing this to genuinely help you with your course, not to make fun of you or anything

58 minutes ago, hehitmeanditfeltlikeakis said:

Many people have accused the title track

who? name a media outlet or a critic who has accused the title track; if your essay is based on opposing these allegations, you must be more clear on who has made these allegations and for which reason. "many people" doesn't tell the reader anything. you need specific examples (which is the reoccurring issue in the essay)

1 hour ago, hehitmeanditfeltlikeakis said:

However, as a music critic and a person with common sense

absolutely not. your argument in an essay cannot be that you have common sense. delete. your viewpoint needs to be supported by factual arguments and evidence, it can't be "just trust me bro"

It's essential to understand the background behind "Ultraviolence."

i love how you say this and then proceed to provide no background for the song at all:air2: the background would provide us with info about the era of her career and the topics she dealt with at that time of the song release, other related media such as the song's music video and other songs from the album and her opus that are correlated to lana's songwriting in Ultraviolence, and then more specific who is she singing about in the song etc.

Its lyrics depict a toxic relationship, but instead of celebrating it, they serve as a cautionary tale. They highlight the complexities and pain of love, warning listeners about the risks of unhealthy relationships.

you cannot analyze a lyrics and not provide any examples. You should have copied a few lines and said "in this line it's evident that she' talking about this and that." you need to imagine that this is going to be read by someone who never heard the song so all this would mean nothing to an average reader (and that's one of the important aspects of academic writing when it comes to topics like this - you always have to assume the reader does not know anything about the matter, in other words, you need to spell everything out and be as specific as possible) . For example, Lana Del Rey opens the song by saying that her lover used to call her a deadly nightshade. This implies this and that (and in this part you argue how this line supports you view)... I know this sound very dumbed-down, but this is an academic way of presenting information. evidence (example) spelled out + analysis

the part with "they serve as a cautionary tale" is very interesting and i wish you actually showed us how exactly and in which lines is the song a cautionary tale. that would have been an amazing argument, i love the expression cautionary tale, great job with that

Her lyrics are carefully crafted to convey a specific message

the vital message that Lana is trying to communicate through her music.

girl what is the message? you mention it twice and you're defending the message without even telling us what is the message of the song :air2:

The allegations that it romanticizes abuse and toxic relationships are misguided, and they overlook the context and significance of the lyrics

you could have gone so much deeper into explaining how does the song not romanticize abuse and toxic relationships. even to me it's unclear how exactly how argued that it does not. because you basically expressed you general opinion and the feeling you get when you listen to the song, but you didn't make any strong arguments. in which part of the song or in which line can we see that Lana's not romanticizing abuse? How can you prove that she's singing from a perspective of someone who's aware of the danger of toxic love and not from the perspective of someone who's lost in it or enjoying it?

and it showcases Lana's talents as a singer and songwriter.

no shade to lana, but how? again, you need to prove this. how does the lyrical style show her talent? what lyrical devices did she use? what words or lines can be felt strongly by the listener and why? what about storytelling?

in conclusion, you have a great way with words and it all looks nice. I have zero notes for the language and writing style, A+  for that. however, the content is an issue. you need to be so much more specific. provide examples, have clear arguments, go into depth and take us there. your essay is very very general, very subjective, and it doesn't say too much of something specific and it doesn't really help the reader learn something new or make him/her think about the topic

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*