Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Not sure where else to put this, but apparently this is some 'insider' info on her upcoming project 'Pacific Blue'. I feel like Diamonds and Rust would fit on COCC though.

Honestly it seems fake. Thoughts?

https://dbree.org/v/e223d0

https://dbree.org/v/f46542

first i believed it but the back cover... 

3 minutes ago, LittleSussy said:

we love a dancing and charitable queen.

imagine driving through a random parking lot and seeing lana del rey dancing with mickey mouse at a back to school drive :oprah:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

14 minutes ago, LittleSussy said:

we love a dancing and charitable queen.

She always looks so awkward dancing. It's the cutest thing and yet so strange as someone God blessed with such musical ability moves like the single person at a high school dance.

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Not sure where else to put this, but apparently this is some 'insider' info on her upcoming project 'Pacific Blue'. I feel like Diamonds and Rust would fit on COCC though.

Honestly it seems fake. Thoughts?

https://dbree.org/v/e223d0

https://dbree.org/v/f46542

Pacif Blue is the name of her future unrelesead tracks album. She said it once. Not true

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Maybe it’s just me, but I like to think that she’s grown more socially aware to the point where she also cares about the environment. It’s a matter that affects all and the livelihood of all beings, so I think it just is. However, I think said themes could slip into musical work as they did with NFR! ❤️ 

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

On 8/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, Mer Boy said:

I want Mariners to be “I’m the bolt the lighting the thunder” instead “board” wth does “board” even mean and what’s it gotta do with the lighting and thunder?

I hated that so much, lol. When MAC first came out, I listened to it every day because I felt so connected to it and it meant so much to me then (as it does now). I never bothered to look up the lyrics, so I learned the whole song by just listening to it, and I always thought it was ‘bolt.’ One day, I decided to look them up, and ‘board’ just ruined the illusion for me. I had to stop listening for a few days... :judgingu:

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

Remember when Clickhole predicted the FUTURE

3. Before you became a singer you wanted to become a poet. Do you still write poetry?

I do, and I actually have a 27-page poem being published in Paintball Magazine next month. It’s called “Ouch: The Sting Of The Ball,” and it’s all about the history of the sport of paintball, some of my favorite paintball guns, the types of balls I choose for different conditions, some scenarios I like to run, and why I choose not to wear goggles when I play. It was hard rhyming every line with “paintball” for 27 pages, but the end result was worth it.

It wasn't TOO far off. :creep:

3lfQEhw.png

3 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

why does it seem like all of lana's albums start out with some sort of hip hop influence then they end up having a completely different sound

Thats annoying.. honeymoon used to be my fave but then i listened to the demos..