Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Does anyone know what order the Honeymoon songs were recorded in or know where I can find that information?

Please helpfulness

Thank you

I think MTWBT,  Freak [Like Me] and, TBD were some of the first. But on the rest, I’m not so sure.

21 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

I feel so ignorant because I don’t like Lana’s poetry. I just don't get the hype around poetry in general. If they were lyrics, I’d love them but a poem to my simple mind seems like a bit of nothing. I can appreciate the skill but it’s never once interested me

I'm not interested in poetry in general but when I saw it in a record store in Danmark and wasn't sure if I'll come back I bought it instead of buying tourist merch lmao. I love Lana's writing style, I love the aesthetic of the book and I just started buying books instead of borrowing them from a library. I still haven't started reading it because I need to finish a book and have exams. I literally have no idea how to read it as ridiculous as it sounds. Should I find a relaxing park and play music without lyrics? I'm easily distracted so a loud cafe wouldn't help. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

One more thing, it was so shitty when fans were complaining about nobody asking for a poetry book. Like I said, I'm not into poems but if you were a fan you would know that Lana does whatever she wants with her career and that a poetry book is very on character. I love seeing an artist branching out and doing something they enjoy, unlike every mainstream celeb and their cat having a makeup/skincare line. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Does anyone know what order the Honeymoon songs were recorded in or know where I can find that information?

Please helpfulness

Thank you

MTWBT, GKIT, Freak and The Blackest Day seem to have been among the first. Art Deco and High by the Beach were the last songs recorded. The rest we don't know

image.png

Young & Beautiful is a gorgeous song, but that tiktok audio that says, “and now I want to sit back and relax and enjoy my evening..
When all of a sudden I hear this agitating, grating voice” is how I feel when I hear it start playing :oopna:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

3 hours ago, Summerorcold said:

Do any of yall remember the supposed musical she said she was "working on" :blush3:

We all know everything Lana say’s should be taken with a pinch of salt, it’s as if she’s got ADHD where she starts something and can’t finish it and can be very indecisive.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 3/31/2019 at 4:37 PM, godsmonster said:

Hide contents

i feel like Lana is gonna get major shit one day in the future for wearing the Native American headdress in the Ride music video. Hopefully she doesn't remove the video if/when it happens

update: that time has come

😋🫶🏼

1 hour ago, Aliaa said:

What covers have Lana already done? 

from her officially released albums:

“blue velvet” by bobby vinton

”the other woman” by nina simone

”don’t let me be misunderstood” by nina simone

“doin’ time” by sublime

”for free” by joni mitchell

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@godsmonster @prettywhenimhigh i think they’re saying that lana is going viral somewhere like twitter or tiktok bc of the headdress 

UGH :eyeroll:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg