Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

is it true that there isn't a version of Angels Forever, FA without the audio mark? 

i don't think mine has an audio mark...it shouldn't since it came straight from rick's website

this new mv with megan fox reminded me: we never did hear about machine gun kelly's collab(s?) with lana ever again, i mean beyond that little snippet she posted on ig, did we?

Oh my I even forgot about this... Now i'm in pain again, I need this collab as much as I need Life Is Beautiful (which is A LOT)

original.gif

Try Google-Image-Search with the words... lana del rey on a swing

You will see many of her pictures

original.jpg

22513b84e97bea973ac37fe516ad3043.jpg

The picture that im talking about wasnt originally her. It was a different celebrity from probably the 60’s that they pasted her face on. I google and only her tour photos came up lmao. I wonder if that fan edit inspired her to start using floral swings at her concerts tbh.

Found it lol. She reposted it before her L4L tour so I think it inspired the floral swings!!

Cool :) You found it !

Its a very nice "fake". 

I dont know if that image inspired her to do the same thing on stage, but while searching for "Girl on a swing flowers" in Google-image,

hundreds of pictures came up. The idea of a swing with flowers is not so new. It might date back to the Babilonian times and those

legendary "hanging gardens" .

This Lana "fake" photo intrigues me. I am now searching for the original image.

-

There's a rumour that she fired Ben and Ed but there are no receipts, so take it with a grain of salt

fuck....this either means she goes completely uncensored with everything or gets her shit together and makes her career more professional (if this is true)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

fuck....this either means she goes completely uncensored with everything or gets her shit together and makes her career more professional (if this is true)

It'd definitely be the former

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream