Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind is a good, thoughtful song. Everyone should stop making fun of it.

Finally, someone else who likes this song!!  Can we take a moment and appreciate the Outro! 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind is a good, thoughtful song. Everyone should stop making fun of it.

One of her dreamiest and most beautiful melodies -yet somehow discredited by the production-, and one of her best outros for sure. Always loved it.

K Gerald 

nF3BhGr.jpg[/size]

He also mentioned her in another song called" Nothing wrong "

'Lana think I'm crazy, and I maybe am

Killing hella brain cells in my cranium

The realest who did it and got away with it

They pouring drugs on titties now and everybody sniffin'

She acting shocked by it, guess we live a little different'

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If you were me, and I was you
I'd get out of my way

:usrs:

She's already said all that needs to be said about his mess, during White Mustang Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0ehxhWw4RU

:judgingu: "it wasn't even that good" :thumb3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

So she was with Chase together in late 2017 or early 2018. And we know that she was together with Joe (wasn't he a trainer somewhere near New york?) but it ended in October 2018 because How to disappear and Cinnamon Girl are about him. And then in 2019, she was back with Chase, and then she was seen with Sean in ? September? 2019. Is that correct?

(Moved this discussion to here because otherwise Elle will kill us all when she comes back for derailing the Insta thread with relationship gossip ... )

That's correct, and she also took Andrei, instead of Chase, on tour to Australia and South America in early 2018.

He also mentioned her in another song called" Nothing wrong "

'Lana think I'm crazy, and I maybe am

Killing hella brain cells in my cranium

The realest who did it and got away with it

They pouring drugs on titties now and everybody sniffin'

She acting shocked by it, guess we live a little different'

Yes, but the song I quoted was literally released yesterday, so it's just very embarrassing for him, really.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If you were me, and I was you

I'd get out of my way

:usrs:

She's already said all that needs to be said about his mess, during White Mustang Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0ehxhWw4RU

:judgingu: "it wasn't even that good" :thumb3:

omgsh i had no idea her comment was about g-eazy LOLOL

~INSTA1.gif

Are we suppose to be rooting model over a cop? The cop we are going to call if someone breaks into our home or if someone jacks our car, no?

Dang she’s a busy woman. I mean you gotta get material from somewhere

Only if you want the entire episode to be on TV, I guess.

Judging by how long her relationships have lasted lately, I think it’s safe to assume she’s a super sensitive person. My favorite relationship of hers was Francesco because he’s the only guy she’s dated that actually seems confident in himself. They also meshed well like I feel like he understood her creatively (same w Barrie) but all the others are just random nice guys she found hot i think lol.

There was just one rather large problem, and that was that he (allegedly) would fuck anything in a skirt, despite being in a long-term relationship.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

K Gerald 

nF3BhGr.jpg

The song was originally a diss song about both Lana and Halsey but he changed the name from Ashley to Keisha. More info on here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_sajiTHUag/

He's quite the asshole as he cheated on Lana with Halsey. 

He also changed his lyrics around to say Halsey and Lana begged him to take them back and he said no to both of them. The only one still crying about him is Halsey. Not Lana.

It got so bad that Evan Peters (who Halsey stalked for the past 7 years and was able to finally get him while she was still with Yungblud) dumped Halsey last month. Other then the fact that Halsey is fucking crazy, she was still hung up on G. Evan wanted out and he broke up with her. Halsey's immediatly got back with Yungblud.

A mess. A total utter disgusting mess.  :facepalm:

Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/lanasmysoulmate/status/1256284440151625728

Can't find the source. Not sure he even said this, but I mean we probably all knew it.

Lana and James totally dated. If she dates racists cops, she would date and pervy Hollywood type and call him and "artist". 

She couldn't get her hands off him and he couldn't get his hands off her.

james-franco-and-lana-del-rey-married.jp

tumblr_nlogi6noEk1rdpjfqo1_500.jpg