Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

ben seems to love to talk about lanaboards so hopefully his lurking account can comment on this

we can only wish he'd just quit. I hope he sees this too. he sucks at his job. she needs a new manager and has for years now. 

what's his name on here? and is there proof he's here? like has he posted before?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I remember reading some youtube comments on Lana's 2014 Glastonbury performance that a friend of hers had died right before that performance. Does anyone have anymore information on this?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

weird but I remember when I was inside the popup shop I saw some sketchy dude walking around the back with his hat looking all mysterious n shit and later realized it was Ed LMAO  :oic2:  I had no clue people think of him as a bad manager!!

Lanas still following him, with her unfollowing spree id think shed unfollow him unless shes trying to keep it on the low for noe (if its even true)

I always assumed her albums releasing weirdly was because of her, n all the other stuff.. I imagined she has alot of control?

I wonder if Lana is gonna do another 2012-2015 and release something every year for a while.

It's a shame it won't be the same quality but I'm still grateful. Something is coming only a year after NFR? If it actually does get released this year, what else could we ask for tbh?

Pop heads On reddit and Stan twitter are a mess, lol I’m sorry Doja cat, the same people who ignored the Doja cat Mess completely tore lanz apart. Not saying that they should have tore Doja but there are clear double standards.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

After Lana being accused of being racist lately I just think itd be a bad move cuz ppl are already sus of her

You know what you may be right!

Oh  Alright :(     You guys have made your points of view and they are reasonable too.

but

I personally would not consider such things about Lana Del Rey.   She is not a racist.   Some people are misinterpreting things.

In these days everyone takes things so seriously.   Lana has already tried to explain herself in her recent posted-video.

Ok,   so we scrap the dark album and let´s make it ... The White Album  ????

but Then again , we will have some people saying , " Oh look at that white record, she is just a spoiled white girl with a white album"  

It is dificult to please everyone these days. Everything is so controversial.   

Lana might as well, release an ALL-Transparent plastic record.

8YXPpUG.jpg

SIHwhkG.jpg

-

Oh  Alright :(     You guys have made your points of view and they are reasonable too.

but

I personally would not consider such things about Lana Del Rey.   She is not a racist.   Some people are misinterpreting things.

In these days everyone takes things so seriously.   Lana has already tried to explain herself in her recent posted-video.

Ok,   so we scrap the dark album and let´s make it ... The White Album  ????

but Then again , we will have some people saying , " Oh look at that white record, she is just a spoiled white girl with a white album"  

It is dificult to please everyone these days. Everything is so controversial.   

Lana might as well, release an ALL-Transparent plastic record.

8YXPpUG.jpg

SIHwhkG.jpg

You did a great job. I like the black one. If you took out the title or maybe all the words it would make an outstanding poster. See if you can get the rights to that photo and your ship has come in. You could actually do a whole rainbow of them.

You did a great job. I like the black one. If you took out the title or maybe all the words it would make an outstanding poster. See if you can get the rights to that photo and your ship has come in. You could actually do a whole rainbow of them.

I wish, FredRed !   I wish I had the copyrights to that photo. Unfortunately its an already known and used photograph ( this version being an "outtake")

I just played around with its format and stuff.

These are just ideas and they will NEVER be what Lana Del Rey has in mind....  She will probably shock everyone and have a flying-pig on the album cover !  :teehee:

But

as a fan and a "Photoshop-Junkie" I like to have my fun creating these things.

I only stop making digital art when my computer blows-up!    :P  That only has happened ONCE in over 26 years !

-