Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

10 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah like I doubt there was that much demand for her in Brandon, Mississippi. If there isn’t going to be a pre sale for fans then, I really don’t get why they told fans to sign up for that. 

I’m going to try to get tickets for this one… the Texas shows are closer, but don’t work with my schedule :pft:

But maybe if the demand is lower, I’ll have better luck getting good tickets. *hoping and praying to my cult leader for good luck* 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

if she ever tours in europe again i need paradise tour level dates, cuz she basically travelled the whole europe

url%5D

1 hour ago, lake placid said:

she must hate major cities :toofunny:

She likes smaller, more intimate venues. I think it’s great for fans outside of big cities, maybe a slightly better chance for them to get to see her. 

1 minute ago, grayson stark said:

Does anyone know if there are gonna be VIP Packages available?

Depends on the venue. Rogers, AR had something similar to that. I just don’t think she’s putting any out herself, for like meet and greets. Check with the individual venues. 

I got an unexpected credit card increase yesterday….I wake up today and find out she’s coming to my state… it’s all happening :party: I’m  scared but so excited!!! I hope everyone here gets the tickets they want :wub:

10 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Depends on the venue. Rogers, AR had something similar to that. I just don’t think she’s putting any out herself, for like meet and greets. Check with the individual venues. 

Haha yeah probably not M&G but did rogers have early entry? To get up close to the front

8 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

Haha yeah probably not M&G but did rogers have early entry? To get up close to the front

Rogers had early access and also access extended after the show with the AMP Underground add on. I showed up an hour before early access and only had 10 people in front of me. There were thousands in the general access line at the same time and we got in 30 minutes early :eek3:

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

What are ticket prices usually like for a sort of reasonable seat where she doesn’t look like an ant? I could definitely swing this if I can keep it under 150-200ish

I paid $235 at Rogers and had tickets in the front half. I’d think you can get decent tickets for $150-200. Pit was even cheaper, but sold out almost instantly.