Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

SparkleJumpRopeQueen newsletter has been updated with concerts and you can click corresponding date to get updates on that particular event. Hopeful that we could get a presale code in the next couple of days.

https://imgur.com/a/bQ0lkXL

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

26 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Not Nikki Lane as an opening act..... Well bathroom break I guess :hooker:

Remember when she brought Jhene Aiko and Kali Uchis for the LA to the Moon Tour? What a time to be alive

Courtney Love and Grimes were pretty cool openers too. Weyes Blood would have been a good choice for these dates, but it looks like she is already touring. 

is the september 15th in franklin date a mistake? or maybe she just added it? it’s not showing up on her website or ticketmaster - only the 14th is.

that venue is so small i’m scared it’s going to sell out before i can even blink :biblio:

nvm she confirmed 14th&15th!!!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

1 hour ago, hyaluronicacid said:

does anyone have tips on buying tickets? ie how early should I get on the Ticketmaster page on friday and is it good to refresh or not to refresh? when does the queue open usually ?

So this is what I learned and worked for me personally when I was buying tickets for Amsterdam on Ticketmaster.

The queue itself opens whenever the sale starting time is, but there is a waiting room which opens 30 minutes before that. Everyone in the waiting room is automatically placed into the queue once it's time. It isn't important how early you join the waiting room, the queue places are randomised. 

There's debate on whether refreshing the waiting room just before it ends is helpful or not, I actually did refresh it a few seconds before it ended and was able to buy tickets. (I also did the same thing when I was going for Taylor Swift tickets and also was able to buy them, so idk I'm pretty convinced of it but like I said, as far as I know there's no definitive information about this, it could also just be pure luck on my part.)

Once you're in the queue you definitely shouldn't refresh because if you do you will lose your spot and be placed at the back of the queue.

honestly seconding the above refreshing point every time i have refreshed a few seconds before the sale time i have gotten a good queue position

could just be luck but works for me :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Not Nikki Lane as an opening act..... Well bathroom break I guess :hooker:

Remember when she brought Jhene Aiko and Kali Uchis for the LA to the Moon Tour? What a time to be alive

I’d much rather have her than that banjo group from Arkansas :eek3:

1 hour ago, hyaluronicacid said:

does anyone have tips on buying tickets? ie how early should I get on the Ticketmaster page on friday and is it good to refresh or not to refresh? when does the queue open usually ?

I’d go straight to the main venue site, but if anyone else has had better luck with TM, please chime in. I feel like TM might have more traffic? But also more bandwidth, so I’m not sure…

You don’t need to get on much earlier than 10 AM. But you better start refreshing a minute or two before. As soon as 10:00:00 rolls over, the floodgates are open. Being off by just a few seconds could cost you a place in line. To be safe, you might want to try to have a phone and laptop ready to go to try to snag a line in the queue. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 hours ago, hyaluronicacid said:

Oh and also very important part I forgot to say!! 

When I first got through the queue and onto the ticket selection page there weren't any tickets available BUT I just stayed on that page and kept refreshing (or like querying for tickets idk anymore how the interface was) and after a couple of minutes I suddenly got a ticket, so whatever you do don't give up immediately if you get through and no tickets are available.

I'd keep trying for a good while to be honest, because often people put tickets into their cart and then it gets reserved for them for like 10-20 minutes but they end up not buying it because payment doesn't go through or they don't like the seat selection etc. and the ticket randomly becomes available again, if you stay on the page and keep refreshing you have a chance of snagging it.