Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

LA to the Moon sold out in Austin and sales were mostly good though with Lana shows most people want tickets for the pit which made some of the bigger arenas smaller sellers in terms of seated sections

but also Lana has been the 2nd most streamed female artist globally and hasn't toured in 4ish years so both demand from fans and scalpers/bots is MUCH higher

long story short it's time for Ms. Girl to embrace the arenas once more and even some stadiums

Hyde Park - Brazil - Mexico City - Montreal - Outside Lands - Lollapalooza

the crowds are HUGE for her these days what the hell is she doing in Brandon Mississippi

also it's annoying cause I got LATM tickets through merch presale and Hyde Park tickets through Amex presale but the Huntsville Amex sale didn't have any pit tickets available and I fear I'll never be able to get tickets through Ticketmaster for her again

I did get endless summer tickets day of for not that bad from stubhub though so if any of you want to roadtrip and wait till the day of the show to buy I'd recommend that as the cheapest option

18 minutes ago, LBcita said:

LA to the Moon sold out in Austin and sales were mostly good though with Lana shows most people want tickets for the pit which made some of the bigger arenas smaller sellers in terms of seated sections

but also Lana has been the 2nd most streamed female artist globally and hasn't toured in 4ish years so both demand from fans and scalpers/bots is MUCH higher

long story short it's time for Ms. Girl to embrace the arenas once more and even some stadiums

Hyde Park - Brazil - Mexico City - Montreal - Outside Lands - Lollapalooza

the crowds are HUGE for her these days what the hell is she doing in Brandon Mississippi

also it's annoying cause I got LATM tickets through merch presale and Hyde Park tickets through Amex presale but the Huntsville Amex sale didn't have any pit tickets available and I fear I'll never be able to get tickets through Ticketmaster for her again

I did get endless summer tickets day of for not that bad from stubhub though so if any of you want to roadtrip and wait till the day of the show to buy I'd recommend that as the cheapest option

i really think lana likes to gatekeep herself im not even joking LOL. one of her shows over summer (i forgot) after performing summertime sadness she said “if that’s the only one you know now you know a lot of other ones” :hide: i think with tiktok and other platforms that have made her more popular it’s kinda backfired in a sense because she’s never really wanted to be a typical pop star she’s said she’s more alternative. also from interviews i’ve seen of her i think she seems annoyed of people that claim to listen but then get things that are well known wrong. she rarely promotes her stuff anymore such as the VMAs and some of her songs. another example is the fact that she deleted her lanadelrey account and was using honeymoon privately for years. 

i know she enjoys performing at smaller venues like amphitheaters and bars but obviously she’s so big now that it’s just not realistic at the point she’s at. she could EASILY sell out statiums. or at least add more shows if that’s what she wants. i do believe she loves her fans but it seems like she’s getting sick of the people who aren’t really there for her. i know she loves her fans and music so much but she seems tired of the noise and doesn’t seem to like being mainstream as much

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

28 minutes ago, Elle said:

SeatGeek is where I bought my pit ticket from. I've never used them before, but some friends I asked have and said they've never had problems.

I got scammed out of Lorde tickets on SeatGeek, they do offer full refunds though 

The way twitter is already filled with people selling 3 tickets+ that they bought on the side. Despicable.

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Paid $750 that I truly don't have for a resale pit ticket for Huntsville :toofunny:

Ridiculous price, but honestly at this point, I'm less concerned about the price I paid and more concerned if the ticket is legitimate or not. 

Today was a disaster :toofunny:

Same I'm gonna be anxious until the resale tickets get transferred to me or its October 3rd and they don't show up :xgiggle:

It would be so easy for them to send out presale codes to everyone signed up to her sparklejumpropequeen thing right as the shows are announced. That way the fans who are already there for her would have a better chance of getting tickets and the bots/scalpers wouldn't be able to get the codes 🙃

Someone on seatgeek is selling 16 pit tickets for 1500 each. Aint no wayyyy, did any humans actually get tickets?

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

I would guess she's playing those places, because many people can't drive for hours and hours across states. 

The concerts were booked, just a month or two before the show.

They prolly just called around and was like where can she play?

I'm sure she'll play bigger stuff, but there aren't that many large stadiums that don't have things always booked like sports games and the like. 

59 minutes ago, Elle said:

LA to the Moon didn't even fully sell out. The Canada date was the only show that sold out. Most venues only sold around 75% of the tickets, and there were even a couple venues that only sold around half of their tickets. The lowest selling date of that tour was Philadelphia with 46% sold.

NFR tour didn't completely sell out either. Most dates did though and all venues sold at least 90% of tickets x 

Oh wow! I never knew that! Her growing power over the years is admirable

2 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

What city are u looking at?

I was looking for Dallas, got in at like 10:30 and absolutely everything sold out except for a few seats at 600$. I know someone that got an extra lawn ticket and he just wants me to pay for half the total (like 70$) so at least it’s something 🤷‍♂️🙁

39 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Same I'm gonna be anxious until the resale tickets get transferred to me or its October 3rd and they don't show up :xgiggle:

SeatGeek says they have until September 14th to transfer my ticket which is 3 weeks away from now and 1 week before the show. I’m just so nervous the order won’t follow through and I’ll be left without a ticket and other resale tickets will be either all gone or for an absolutely absurd price. Already, pit resale is mostly $1000+, so when I saw one for $570 I jumped on it. It came out to $750 with fees though which is annoying x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

Sooooooo the fan I met at the Rogers show apparently got a pit ticket through Ticketmaster for the WV show. How on earth, I'll never know.

I got a pit ticket through Ticketmaster about 10 min after the sale started. The thing that worked was that I refreshed a ton right at 10 am so I got a great spot in the queue. It was possible, just insanely difficult.

hyz6.gif

54 minutes ago, aly said:

The way twitter is already filled with people selling 3 tickets+ that they bought on the side. Despicable.

I get that they're doing it for profit, but why bother buying 3+ tickets? Like who knows if you will be able to sell them, what if none buys your overpriced tickets? What are you going to do with those 3 extra tickets? Rather leave them to people who really want to see her live, instead of jacking up the prices.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

17 minutes ago, 711 Heaven said:

I got a pit ticket through Ticketmaster about 10 min after the sale started. The thing that worked was that I refreshed a ton right at 10 am so I got a great spot in the queue. It was possible, just insanely difficult.

It still doesn’t make sense. How many attempts did you have before it let you buy a ticket? I’m genuinely curious and honestly happy for you, so please don’t take this the wrong way, but I was trying dozens of “available” tickets in all prices ranges and none would go through. And it let me do that for almost two hours, so it’s not like I was last in queue. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879