x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, glastonburywtf said:

haha will probably be knocking about the next few days while this pans out and maybe after if i decide to see her (there's a LOT of main stages and not everything is announced yet, sorry but someone i prefer / haven't seen before might be on haha)

no connections sorry, just from glastonbury's fan forums and wanted to clear up / try figure out whats happened thats made her mad basically

Okay, thank you, I appreciate it. I second that you should stay around :party:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

As much as I love her later stuff, I’ve always wanted to see her perform at a festival just to hear all the classics. I’d die if I got anywhere near barricade for her show at Glastonbury. Do we know who’s performing all day before her?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Am I reading this correctly when she says "we'll see",  is she threatening Glasto she won't be there? Because they didn't announce her?

Edit: Just came from popjustice and they are saying the same thing.

A-fluffy-cat-looking-funny-surprised-or-

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I really hope their asses bump Lizzo and replace her with Lana and I’m dead serious like sorry Lizzo idk

No one is going to replace Lizzo. Right now her music is selling great and she's very loved and popular. Glasto would kick Lana first before letting Lizzo go. It sucks but that's how it is. If I was Lana I would pull out. Very disrespectful of them.

12 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Am I reading this correctly when she says "we'll see",  is she threatening Glasto she won't be there? Because they didn't announce her?

Edit: Just came from popjustice and they are saying the same thing.

A-fluffy-cat-looking-funny-surprised-or-

giphy.gif

Yeah, but she’s just reacting to the disrespect, i don’t think she’ll actually cancel, you can’t just cancel a festival concert on a whim, so i wouldn’t worry about it too much. They owe her an apology though.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

In general the way Glastonbury format their lineups is a bit weird (alphabetical minus pyramid headliners). But yeah while disrespectful it’s nothing personal they just don’t announce stage splits until nearer the dates. I’m sure she’s half trolling 

Would it be selfish of me to hope she cancels glasto and just do a handful of shows instead :oic2: I think just let your fans see you, rather than do a show notoriously hard to get tickets for.. I’m tempted to try and get tickets in the resale but for me and husband £700 to just see Lana (have zero interest in the other acts).. seems excessive.. still would probs do it tho :silly:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

11 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

Would it be selfish of me to hope she cancels glasto and just do a handful of shows instead :oic2: I think just let your fans see you, rather than do a show notoriously hard to get tickets for.. I’m tempted to try and get tickets in the resale but for me and husband £700 to just see Lana (have zero interest in the other acts).. seems excessive.. still would probs do it tho :silly:

This is what I mean - I can understand doing a festival that your fans could easily buy tickets to but I really hope her one appearance after cancelling 2020 isn’t a festival none of us can go to

Regardless of Lana Glastonbury is an amazing festival and definitely worth it, so your money would be well spent if you’re lucky in resale!!

8 hours ago, Get Drunk said:

As much as I love her later stuff, I’ve always wanted to see her perform at a festival just to hear all the classics. I’d die if I got anywhere near barricade for her show at Glastonbury. Do we know who’s performing all day before her?

The way its currently setup you could see Lizzo sub headlining the pyramid then dash over to the other stage to watch Lana headline. there's also lewis capaldi on before lizzo and then will be heaps more to be announced across the main stages.

2 hours ago, American Bore said:

In general the way Glastonbury format their lineups is a bit weird (alphabetical minus pyramid headliners). But yeah while disrespectful it’s nothing personal they just don’t announce stage splits until nearer the dates. I’m sure she’s half trolling 

Its pretty common for dance festivals to do alphabetical minus headliners

Basically every festival in the uk dance or not doesn't do stage splits till closer to the time

48 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

as someone else said theres plenty else on, you'd 100% have a blast :) 

5 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Imagine A&W / Interlude the trio / Black Bathing Suit

On 3/4/2023 at 1:16 AM, esotericfaerie said:

it’d be so iconic of her to perform a&w at glastonbury just to hear the brits screaming “this is the experience of being an american whore”

As much as I hate to admit it she'll be performing that tired medley from the past 5 years yet again

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

5 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Imagine A&W / Interlude the trio / Black Bathing Suit

Bold of you so assume she won't perform the same setlist and tweak it a little with maybe 2-3 songs off the next album. :horror: