x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so why do people think she is upset??? She seemed to be fine 

She was great in the beginning of the show, she was upset at the end when they cut her off. That’s all. She looked sad during the ride monologue but that’s just cuz she has rbf lol 

Defending her when she was late is such a pick-me behavior :biblio: I wouldn't bash her to death ofc but being late is more than enough for her to be criticized. It has happened all THREE times. Time to think rationally :diva:

It's such a shame that Glastonbury became a missed opportunity to show her improved singing and performance to many MANY more audience. Instead she is now well-known for being late :facepalm:

Please the lyric change in Young & Beautiful.... yesterday I was making a wedding playlist with the song in it :whine:

She looked so good, I just hope the next performances go more smoothly

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

5 hours ago, LBcita said:

but when she was late you complained that she seemed unbothered

so do you want her to act unbothered or be apologetic like she was?

like I'm sure she didn't want to be late either now what

Give it a rest, I'm saying she's generally unbothered by the industry's standards and whatnot--which is both a good and bad thing. But as far as her shows & professional endeavours, she should just show up on time and give fans the show they paid and waited all day for. Random/last minute stuff can derail a schedule, but it's the third show in a row where she shows up way past her set time, that's no longer an excuse and it's seriously off.

She gave a great performance, but it was shorter than it should've been. End of story. Goodnight!

Am i the only one kinda living?? Like shes such a diva idgaf, she always shows love to her fans and weve seen multiple occasions where shes been upset when people are trying to rush her with her fans. Like mother was getting her hair done up in this humidity mama and yall couldnt give her an extra 20 minutes when other people are still playing past yalls “ordinance”?? Fuck alllll the way off! I hope she knows how much shes loved and hopefully the next venues dont play with mother, this is why she should go on a tour tour

39 minutes ago, yourboy said:

It's such a shame that Glastonbury became a missed opportunity to show her improved singing and performance to many MANY more audience. Instead she is now well-known for being late :facepalm:

Ehhhhhh yes and no. Pulling in the largest crowd of her career, I feel a lot of people were there because they know and love her. While it is dissapointing, i cant help but feel that theres a large level of unprofessionalism to just cutting off her sound with no warning. Especially when ive heard that other artists were allowed to continue playing til 12:30