littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

51 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

it was on the official printed setlist , she just didn't end up doing it. 

Yes and the same thing happened to Venice Bitch until she just slowly took it off lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just came back from the show. I want to talk about two highlights, one was expected one was unexpected for me. 

Chemtrails is hands down the best song on this setlist to witness live. It was just amazing. 

The other one left me speechless is surprisingly Arcadia. She was full of emotions. Her gestures, her facial expressions, wow! She was just angry and disappointed. And part of it is that the crowd was silence during the song and nobody was singing along. So it had that feeling of just you and her. 

Really sad that she didn’t sing Ocean Blvd, glad that she skipped White Mustang. Overall the setlist could have been better. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

25 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Yes and the same thing happened to Venice Bitch until she just slowly took it off lol

I don’t think it’s the same case here tho, she seems to love performing ocean live and this song is such a highlight to the show, Venice just wasn’t as great as 2019 outro 

1 hour ago, takemybreath said:

20230807-011928.jpg

365462667-1086775628971177-4257539531122

this is giving selena gomez lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

HOPE IS A FUCKING DANGEROUS THING FOR A FUCKING WOMAN LIKE ME BUT I HAVE IT SUPREMACY

burn-elmo.gif

SHE LOOKED ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, SUCH A GORGEOUS WHITE DRESS AND BIG BEAUTY QUEEN HAIRSTYLE WHICH REMINDED ME OF 2016 FESTIVAL TOUR, ESPECIALLY THEN LOLLA ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Vocals were amazing too, I loved the dancers there too, I loved the performance of COTCC and I so so so love the fact that one of her best top songs called Hope Is a Dangerous Thing is on the fucking setlist as a closer and it's such a perfect song to be a closer, for me, sorry. Better than Ocean Blvd, or even Video Games. Everything about this show was stunning. So brilliant, perfect. She was absolutely wonderful on stage! :wub::legend::flutter:

url%5D