Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

Just now, Orville Peck said:

so many fans have met her recently and none of them ask her interesting questions... why has no one asked her the meaning of DNC? :eartha:

I'm sure it was something related to the NFR era. Surely got scrapped. 

But yeah, no one is asking her anything substantial.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

To the groups of ppl I was with last night, outside the festival after the show and we were trying to meet her. I miss y’all and I wish we could’ve met her, I wonder if she’s leaving today. Bless her

10 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

so many fans have met her recently and none of them ask her interesting questions... why has no one asked her the meaning of DNC? :eartha:

i totally understand them because if I met Lana I wouldn't be able to breathe not to mention asking her some questions

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

5 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

i totally understand them because if I met Lana I wouldn't be able to breathe not to mention asking her some questions

Me planning the conversation in my head if I were to meet Lana "I'm gonna ask about DNC, unreleased album,  A.K.A. rerelase, LB username and if she is behind the scat attacks" rage.gif

Me in real life when I meet Lana: pet120.gif

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Me planning the conversation in my head if I were to meet Lana "I'm gonna ask about DNC, unreleased album,  A.K.A. rerelase, LB username and if she is behind the scat attacks" rage.gif

Me in real life when I meet Lana: pet120.gif

The second gif has me dyinggg 

I meant that the sped up vid was funny. Stop liking this as if it was supposed to be malicious. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Ya’ll I truly CANNOT recover from this picture her hair her makeup the dress what the actual fuck she looks GOOD this level of servery is indescribable there’s something witchy asf about this pic like she’s luring us into her beauty spell I’ve transcended naur I can’t believe she went this hard I stan for life 

Theservery.jpg
le photo from le footage by le @West Coast

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

omg she looked absolutely beautiful

did anything special happen? i missed the show

She scratched her knee and it bled a little, but she wasn't too phased about it 

13 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I saw someone comment that she said “Stream Candy Necklace music video or die” and I lowkey could imagine her saying that

1000% :thumb3:

Love the ice queen / angel with a halo/ bride vibes of her outfit!! 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I'm not gonna go on a tangent about how the festival is notoriously messy/thinks the dramatics and mess is apart of the festival's ''experience'', because despite being there at 8 am, and seeing people cutting lines and not respecting decorum, I had a great evening and I think I witnessed one of her best shows. :smokes:

Speaking of the mess, they literally play 'Miserlou' when the gates open and it's funny in a distressing way. Sprinting towards the stage to that song is quite a unique experience:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2X9k7Px/

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ya’ll I truly CANNOT recover from this picture her hair her makeup the dress what the actual fuck she looks GOOD this level of servery is indescribable there’s something witchy asf about this pic like she’s luring us into her beauty spell I’ve transcended naur I can’t believe she went this hard I stan for life 

Theservery.jpg
le photo from le footage by le @West Coast

Yes I appreciate the level of detail in this photo. Great dress!

5 minutes ago, Slothdelrey said:

Hi guys! It’s me slothdelrey. I met lana at the airport. I want to say that some of you guys are so mean and a bunch of losers. Literally bullying me off of a 10 second video of me touching Lana’s arm while we are having a heartfelt moment. Lana stayed with us for an hour talking she was hugging me so tight and were having so much fun with her. After leaving the airport I got a notif that lana liked one of my old posts on instagram. If i made lana “uncomfortable” or disrespected her she would not be following me on Instagram or liking my post. I had made jewelry for her and she thought I was so sweet. Canadian Stans are very respectful and Lana really loved me and appreciated everything i was saying to her. Even in that video you can see her reaction and even calls me her little sloth. PLUS on top Of all of that. She wore the bracelet I made for her at the show in front of 100K people. You guys are disgusting for all the hate comments I’m receiving. 

No way. 

tanisha-lol.gif