Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

2 hours ago, Slothdelrey said:

Hi guys! It’s me slothdelrey. I met lana at the airport. I want to say that some of you guys are so mean and a bunch of losers. Literally bullying me off of a 10 second video of me touching Lana’s arm while we are having a heartfelt moment. Lana stayed with us for an hour talking she was hugging me so tight and were having so much fun with her. After leaving the airport I got a notif that lana liked one of my old posts on instagram. If i made lana “uncomfortable” or disrespected her she would not be following me on Instagram or liking my post. I had made jewelry for her and she thought I was so sweet. Canadian Stans are very respectful and Lana really loved me and appreciated everything i was saying to her. Even in that video you can see her reaction and even calls me her little sloth. PLUS on top Of all of that. She wore the bracelet I made for her at the show in front of 100K people. You guys are disgusting for all the hate comments I’m receiving. 

Literally so jealous of you :trisha: AN HOUR are you kidding me. Did you ask her any questions like - is she doing a proper solo tour this/next year, when's her next album coming (or where's the country music album), DNC, etc? 

3 hours ago, Slothdelrey said:

Hi guys! It’s me slothdelrey. I met lana at the airport. I want to say that some of you guys are so mean and a bunch of losers. Literally bullying me off of a 10 second video of me touching Lana’s arm while we are having a heartfelt moment. Lana stayed with us for an hour talking she was hugging me so tight and were having so much fun with her. After leaving the airport I got a notif that lana liked one of my old posts on instagram. If i made lana “uncomfortable” or disrespected her she would not be following me on Instagram or liking my post. I had made jewelry for her and she thought I was so sweet. Canadian Stans are very respectful and Lana really loved me and appreciated everything i was saying to her. Even in that video you can see her reaction and even calls me her little sloth. PLUS on top Of all of that. She wore the bracelet I made for her at the show in front of 100K people. You guys are disgusting for all the hate comments I’m receiving. 

Welcome to Lanaboards. It is nice you came here and shared with us your experience of meeting Lana, and gifting her a bracelet you made, which she wore on stage! That's amazing! If you have a photo or still of a video or sceenshot, that will make a nice souvenir. Please post a pic of the bracelet you made here.

Please let it roll off if people make fun. They made fun of me because I am 62, but I laughed. It isn't directed at you, but just an exageration to blow off steam. Here is my twitter:

I posted a tweet of the pic of you signing off and flipping the bird, and @Lanaspoisonivy commented:

I personally find it super disrespectful considering these people are doing us a favor by live streaming the show in the first place. We can at least be grateful that we get to watch. Rhey paid and waited in line for so long to see her perform and they’re going live for us. What the hell is wrong with people.

so she took up for you and is in your camp, without you being here or knowing of it.

Best wishes!
Louise

I haven’t seen the video or the mocking but that sounds really cute. I’m glad you met her:) 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Nobody wrote hate comments about you, nobody said you made Lana uncomfortable or nobody said you disrespected her here. Don't try to twist the narrative. It is just that the video is funny, not in a malicious way. You are petting her, it's funny and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Take it easy and stop calling people losers, mean or disgusting because your tone is arrogant.

pet120.gif

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

The way the sound check left no crumbs and is the best version of all four songs combined into a medley… she really did that :suicide:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I went too sleep and the gorls WERE FIGHTING :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Slothdelrey said:

Its actually not, you’re just bitter , that’s why lana don’t acknowledge you

it actually is - in the end of the day u are on internet and i can comment u whatever i want without u silly and hysteric ass excuses u wont change my mind by these texts u only embarrass urself:toofloppy:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

26 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

it actually is - in the end of the day u are on internet and i can comment u whatever i want without u silly and hysteric ass excuses u wont change my mind by these texts u only embarrass urself:toofloppy:

Some of you have such unhappy lives and try to pick on others just to feel anything and it shows 

34 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Some of you have such unhappy lives and try to pick on others just to feel anything and it shows 

Can we really escalate normal internet banter to trying to pick on others and being bitter? I acknowledge some comments toward Sloth have been made that shouldn't have been made, but trying to be on this high horse seems very ingeninune. I've been poked fun at for numerous things on this website and nobody is crying tears for me. There's an obvious element of humor to the gif and situation. 

27 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I've been poked fun at for numerous things on this website and nobody is crying tears for me.

You literally made fucked up comments on people’s nationalities and weight stfu :facepalm:

4 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

oh mother was feeling herself here….

the way she screams “fuckin up BIG TIME” :oprah4:

the crowd for this was so insane 

Ugh I wish she would perform a longer version of A&W!! Even if it’s just the whole Jimmy part

9 hours ago, Slothdelrey said:

You definitely don't deserve hate over this but you do sound a little over the top saying this stuff like "Lana really loved me and appreciated everything i was saying to her" when she doesn't really even know you and you all apparently ambushed her in the airport while she was just trying to get from A to B. A lot of fans use Lana's kind and accomodating nature to thrust themselves upon her to get their heartfelt moment but I think the truly respectful thing to do would be to just leave her alone

6 hours ago, venicebitch said:

You literally made fucked up comments on people’s nationalities and weight stfu :facepalm:

don't forget imputation of "mental issues" to people hes never met irl lol

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

25 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i need the tea

I don’t remember word to word but he called all British people unattractive (while posting a picture of front row at Lana’s Glastonbury show) and praised Troye for only including thin ppl in his music video (he used terms like “fat propaganda” or “fat acceptance mob” i don’t remember)