Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

2.14 million streams on a Sunday, tomorrow is going to be crazy with the 3 songs currently trending + A&W re-stabilizing in the 250-300k region. Probably will also get a 30th week on the Billboard 200.

Grammy noms and Spotify wrapped have done this album wonders. Drop the A&W video Lana it’s not too late!!

26 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Title track about to smash IKTR!!!!

kinda crazy how this will end up being one of her most successful albums…

Yeah I don’t think people realize how successful this album has been. I remember when UV and NFR started doing more daily streams everyone was quick to call it a flop but NFR and UV took years to build up to those numbers, Ocean Blvd has been so consistent since release, more than NFR was ~7 months after release.

In the end, It’ll probably end up being 

1. BTD

2. NFR/UV (these two are neck and neck)

3. NFR/UV 

4. Ocean Blvd

50 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Yeah I don’t think people realize how successful this album has been. I remember when UV and NFR started doing more daily streams everyone was quick to call it a flop but NFR and UV took years to build up to those numbers, Ocean Blvd has been so consistent since release, more than NFR was ~7 months after release.

In the end, It’ll probably end up being 

1. BTD

2. NFR/UV (these two are neck and neck)

3. NFR/UV 

4. Ocean Blvd

Imagine the smashery if it wins AOTY :trisha:

if lana wanted this could be her second biggest album but she is lazy af. let the light in can still be a bigger hit if she really promotes it, and margaret too cause tiktok is loving this song

4 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

if lana wanted this could be her second biggest album but she is lazy af. let the light in can still be a bigger hit if she really promotes it, and margaret can be to cause tiktok is loving this song

too lazy? she did a whole festival tour to promote the album, she was in the Sunday Times and on the cover of Harper's Bazaar. I think she's really done a lot this year.

The way this has fully become my favorite Lana album. Like imagine not loving an album that has A&W on it 

This is also maybe my favorite era as well, just such a return to classic Lana after two very troublesome years to be a Lana stan

I really like the strings on LTLI, they all remind me of the outro to Wuthering Heights for some reason

https://youtu.be/mj9RNQnRqPU?si=jM--O1NHTsF8SM3n

Edited by Lavender Sunshine

7 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The way this has fully become my favorite Lana album. Like imagine not loving an album that has A&W on it 

This is also maybe my favorite era as well, just such a return to classic Lana after two very troublesome years to be a Lana stan

My fav eras will always be NFR (loved the surf rock aesthetics, and the album is my fav).

Followed by BTD (those singles and videos were giving everything).

Followed by UV (those singles and videos, girl, give give give).

But OB is definitely my fourth favorite era.