ultravyvanse

what lana song did you not fully grasp at first?

a lana song(s) that you didn’t fully grasp at first and took a couple listens to understand/appreciate its beauty completely

Spoiler

or to put in simple terms: 

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

for me it's hope is a dangerous thing but i think a cracked a lot of it's code. also, kintsugi took some time but eventually it all hit me at once

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

cruel world unfortunately… it took her singing it at the endless summer or her 2016 festival tour for it to finally hit 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

American - I used to always skip it, but now I always come back to it

Brooklyn Baby - I still don't love it, but it used to be one of my least favorites

Cinnamon Girl - I used to absolutely hate the outro

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

White Dress.

i didnt think about this one but i HATED White Dress at first and its become one of my favourites from Lana's recent few albums.

also Brooklyn Baby. for a while it was the one i'd skip.

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

madly and earthquakes, at first i thought they were okay, but now, i'm obsessed :bop: i'm actually quite obsessed with a lot of the tropico/ultraviolence outtakes right now, they're just so good :trisha: 

i thought earthquakes was terribleeeee

radio, this song just existed for me in the past, but after i decided to revisit this album again in 2023 it just opened up for Me, its so happy and light to listen to, its insyantly giving u a vibe, not telling of that one of the prettiest into that lana song can have, and it became my favorite off of born to die and took a place in top10 lanas songs from The whole discigraphy, an immaculate gem 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i also didn't really care for the studio version of 1949 at first, which is just so crazy to me now because i really love it and it's such a lizzy grant vibe, the fact that it's inspired by lolita gives it a slightly dark, seedy undertone which gives it a little bit more depth, but it generally is a cute, fun song which can be especially enjoyed on nice summer days <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123