MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

it's interesting that a very few people mentioned May Jailer here... this girl gave us more than any insider. May if you read this ily xx

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

he's the ultimate WORST taste insider 

his tweets give me whiplash

He only got an honorable mention for me due to his YouTube channel. It’s nice not having to go to a random google site to listen to leaks! Although I do approve of the few Lizzy leaks from them.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I would say there is no 'ultimate insider', everyone who is considered an insider has more or less good information, but mostly second or third hand because his father works in record production or something like that.

the only 'ultimate insider' is Lana herself :oprah3:

Not gonna lie reading this thread last night gave me high hopes someone would fulfil their place as the ultimate insider and give us the music we have been dying for but I guess not ☺️

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

13 minutes ago, dxniell said:

Not gonna lie reading this thread last night gave me high hopes someone would fulfil their place as the ultimate insider and give us the music we have been dying for but I guess not ☺️

like who cmon😭

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

The best insider was, and will always be, Cassette Girl. She qualifies as an insider via the Cassette Grandparents who worked for UMG. 

For those who are new, Cassette Girl leaked NFR via a cassette. Her grandparents (the Cassette Grandparents) got fired from UMG for giving her the cassette

And then she went to a park and burnt the cassette because Ben yelled at her in IG DMs

No one can beat that ^ 

Cassette Girl, you are a legend and we are forever indebted to you. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The best insider was, and will always be, Cassette Girl. She qualifies as an insider via the Cassette Grandparents who worked for UMG. 

For those who are new, Cassette Girl leaked NFR via a cassette. Her grandparents (the Cassette Grandparents) got fired from UMG for giving her the cassette

And then she went to a park and burnt the cassette because Ben yelled at her in IG DMs

No one can beat that ^ 

Cassette Girl, you are a legend and we are forever indebted to you. 

cassette girl is definitely up there in the most iconic moments of lana history honestly 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

he's the ultimate WORST taste insider 

his tweets give me whiplash

Honeymoun has their merit, but I never know for sure if what they write about is a rumour, speculation on their part, or certified facts. The worst were their Q + A in their stories: subtle sarcastic jokes were thrown between two real answers and we had to decipher what was real than what was not, with zero to little info to back it up, and the tone was exactly the same between a joke and a fact (unlike BoZ, who rarely trolls but it’s so obvious that you know the difference). 

Speaking of BoZ, he is to me in the top tier of insiders, even if he rarely shares on Twitter. But his facts do check out. 

As for @111, he certainly is the most iconic insider but you’ve got to be willing to deal with the Joker when asking something : you never know if you’re going to have an answer or a read :omfg2: (which is wildly entertaining  but a bit worrying ; I’m now calling it the « Insider Syndrome »- just like Stockholm Syndrome but for insiders who are « rude »). 

My fave, these days, has to be @Wait For Life: the way they spread info in a very subtle way is iconic. Not an insider per se, but @hotshot2am is my wallet’s best friend, informing us of changes in her store, inventory, etc. Truly a blessing that does help hype a soon-to-released single / album announcement or else :kiss:

@kintsugi was a legend in the OB era. 
@Brightside knows a lot, mostly on other artists, which explains why they are not on many people’s radar. 

and there are our librarians of LB lore ( @SoftwareUpgrade and there others that I do forget - sorry guys), which I don’t always remember but that is part of our LB experience :kiss:

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As for @111, he certainly is the most iconic insider but you’ve got to be willing to deal with the Joker when asking something : you never know if you’re going to have an answer or a read :omfg2: (which is wildly entertaining  but a bit worrying ; I’m now calling it the « Insider Syndrome »- just like Stockholm Syndrome but for insiders who are « rude »). 

stream joker FAD starring 111 and lady gags in theaters oct 4 2024

2 hours ago, 111 said:

i never had any complaints :hooker:

The d*ck was too big! :true:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Honeymoun has their merit, but I never know for sure if what they write about is a rumour, speculation on their part, or certified facts. The worst were their Q + A in their stories: subtle sarcastic jokes were thrown between two real answers and we had to decipher what was real than what was not, with zero to little info to back it up, and the tone was exactly the same between a joke and a fact (unlike BoZ, who rarely trolls but it’s so obvious that you know the difference). 

Speaking of BoZ, he is to me in the top tier of insiders, even if he rarely shares on Twitter. But his facts do check out. 

My fave, these days, has to be @Wait For Life: the way they spread info in a very subtle way is iconic. Not an insider per se, but @hotshot2am is my wallet’s best friend, informing us of changes in her store, inventory, etc. Truly a blessing that does help hype a soon-to-released single / album announcement or else :kiss:

@kintsugi was a legend in the OB era. 
@Brightside knows a lot, mostly on other artists, which explains why they are not on many people’s radar. 

and there are our librarians of LB lore ( @SoftwareUpgrade and there others that I do forget - sorry guys), which I don’t always remember but that is part of our LB experience :kiss:

YOU CHEWED AND MENTIONED BRIGHT SUN / SIDES LEGEND STATUS