Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Collabs you'd like to see on LDR 10?

That's right, ladies, gents and non-binaries of Lana Boards! 

The time has come to manifest heavily the collabs you're dying for on LDR10. :shock:

You can pick anyone in the world, (past collaborators, major new pop stars, producers, musicians, whoever), but there is one rule. You can only pick up to SIX collaborators.

I'll start: Emile Haynie. That's right - I'd like to have the writer of producer of Born to Die back. Daddy needs beats. And good ones!

Rick Nowels - Yep - I want the co-writer of Summertime Sadness, Young and Beautiful, West Coast and Shades of Cool back. I want BIG songs back.

ASAP Rocky - like him or not, their collabs were fire. 

The Weeknd - this spiritual and musical partnership need to go on. As much as I love her work with Father John Misty, etc, I miss the moody dark collabs with pop's biggest stars. Also, imagine those streaming numbers.

Grimes - this collab needs to happen, and where better than my imaginary Emile Haynie produced LDR10.

Kevin Parker of Tame Impala - I just feel he's a genius in his own right, and I feel like their collab would be fire.

That's it! Your turn. :smile4:

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

The time has come to manifest heavily the collabs you're dying for on LDR10. :shock:

You can pick anyone in the world, (past collaborators, major new pop stars, producers, musicians, whoever), but there is one rule. You can only pick up to SIX collaborators.

I'll start: Emile Haynie. That's right - I'd like to have the writer of producer of Born to Die back. Daddy needs beats. And good ones!

Rick Nowels - Yep - I want the co-writer of Summertime Sadness, Young and Beautiful, West Coast and Shades of Cool back. I want BIG songs back.

The Weeknd - this spiritual and musical partnership need to go on. As much as I love her work with Father John Misty, etc, I miss the moody dark collabs with pop's biggest stars. Also, imagine those streaming numbers.

Grimes - this collab needs to happen, and where better than my imaginary Emile Haynie produced LDR10.

Kevin Parker of Tame Impala - I just feel he's a genius in his own right, and I feel like their collab would be fire.

Will keep it simple - Lorde & Florence,  more Father John.  Producers - Rick, Kevin Parker. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Will keep it simple - Lorde & Florence,  more Father John.  Producers - Rick, Kevin Parker. 

love it. Zaro interest in Lorde but Florence would be hot. Love your production posse 

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

YES, needs her Tame Impala moment (could probably get away with sneaking the Grimes ft on there, lol- no Bloodpop interference)

13 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

YES, needs her Tame Impala moment (could probably get away with sneaking the Grimes ft on there, lol- no Bloodpop interference)

imagine a Grimes collab ala Tulsa Jesus Freak but with more beats! 

lana needs her electronica record, it would be new territory for her 

29 minutes ago, barttttender said:

imagine a Grimes collab ala Tulsa Jesus Freak but with more beats! 

lana needs her electronica record, it would be new territory for her 

didn't grimes quit music?

but lana electronica album would be something i'd look foward to

url%5D

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

I would love to see a collab with cigarettes after sex, theyre borh my favioruite artists 

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

I don't know too much about producers so I'll focus on the features. 

I'd love Tyler, The weeknd (we need one more collab between them two since the weeknd is going to change his stage name) and Kali Uchis 

Based on the collabs you can tell that the album is R&B/trap/Hip-Hop influenced. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

i'd love lana to try that 60s girl group sound she was going for before her and jack met for nfr, i think it would suit her so well:w8ing:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

16 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i'd love lana to try that 60s girl group sound she was going for before her and jack met for nfr, i think it would suit her so well:w8ing:

Her Back to Black moment is coming 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Here are my manifestations:

- Bluesy jazzy sounds but with more beats. Like LTLI but with much more prominent beats

- more random instruments like flutes, sax, trumpets, mandolins whatever

- more chaotic outros

- return to bridges

- a 2 min long interlude of one of her poems

- dark acoustic guitar (like A&W pt1 and most AKA songs)

- burgundy, turquoise and deep purple vinyl variants

- behind-the-scenes from the studio

- Zodiac

11 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Here are my manifestations:

- Bluesy jazzy sounds but with more beats. Like LTLI but with much more prominent beats

- more random instruments like flutes, sax, trumpets, mandolins whatever

- more chaotic outros

- return to bridges

- a 2 min long interlude of one of her poems

- dark acoustic guitar (like A&W pt1 and most AKA songs)

- burgundy, turquoise and deep purple vinyl variants

- behind-the-scenes from the studio

- Zodiac

this sounds amazing:dance:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 hours ago, barttttender said:

Honestly would prefer no collabs this time - But I've always been interested in a Florence Welch collab and another one with The Weeknd although I think he has ruled out doing collabs with anyone :crossed: Although I feel like if he'd do one more, it would be with Lana

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

yes! this is kinda what i meant when i said laura nyro vibes the othwr day. like if she kept her poetic confessional songwriting but paired it with girl group style melodies and harmonies but also with some of her eccentricities added on top

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif