Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i wore diamonds for the birth of your baby...

no but seriously i desperately want fine china on a released album so bad, it needs a real home

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

9 hours ago, ivory almond said:

no but seriously i desperately want fine china on a released album so bad, it needs a real home

honestly she belonged on honeymoon if anything, the time for her has passed 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

i cant wait for another jack antonoff produced SMASHA album so the losers in here can continue their meltdowns for a 7th straight year

give us ob 2.0 queen its your best album anyways!

1428096077_Screenshot2023-10-25at9_40_00

waiting for taco truck x VB x TT x Venice Bitch :true:

sgopYhV.gif

9 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

i cant wait for another jack antonoff produced SMASHA album so the losers in here can continue their meltdowns for a 7th straight year

give us ob 2.0 queen its your best album anyways!

1428096077_Screenshot2023-10-25at9_40_00

No OB is my favourite partly because there is so much variety yet overall cohesion of the sound palette.. NFR and Chemtrails are highly cohesive but to a fault - front to back Jack production is an endurance test of monotony

So what do y’all think about the unreleased album speculations? do you think it’s actually gonna happen or are ppl getting their hopes up for nothing, also if she does release an unreleased album, would it be LDR10? i personally wouldn’t call it LDR10 

idk what i would do if Lana ever announced an unreleased collection… i would probably faint :oprah: then come on here to see everyone’s reaction

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

On 10/30/2023 at 12:23 PM, ivory almond said:

yess!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

21 hours ago, honey dew said:

No OB is my favourite partly because there is so much variety yet overall cohesion of the sound palette.. NFR and Chemtrails are highly cohesive but to a fault - front to back Jack production is an endurance test of monotony

Don't get me wrong I love NFR and Chemtrails but you're so so right.

2 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

So what do y’all think about the unreleased album speculations? do you think it’s actually gonna happen or are ppl getting their hopes up for nothing, also if she does release an unreleased album, would it be LDR10? i personally wouldn’t call it LDR10 

idk what i would do if Lana ever announced an unreleased collection… i would probably faint :oprah: then come on here to see everyone’s reaction

If this is true, I need angels forever, forever angels on it

22 hours ago, unidentified dragon slayer said:

even if ldr10 is only composed of unreleased songs it will still be ldr10 😅, I mean it didn't bother anyone that blue banisers is composed practically only of unreleased songs yet everyone calls it ldr8 :dua:

19 hours ago, Raise Me Up said:

even if ldr10 is only composed of unreleased songs it will still be ldr10 😅, I mean it didn't bother anyone that blue banisers is composed practically only of unreleased songs yet everyone calls it ldr8 :dua:

It still has original songs tho, an unreleased album would be full of old songs

mEtDRnr.gifyou’re young, you’re wild, you’re free

I wonder if we're getting this sooner than we think since there's no updates on the unreleased collection or even another standalone unreleased song :silly:

I still think we're getting a new song this spring :true: 

I wouldn't mind waiting a bit more for LDR10 if we get the outtakes album or the covers in between but you never know with Lana and a new single barely one year after the previous album would match her releasing schedule :brows:

giphy.gif

On 11/1/2023 at 1:31 PM, Raise Me Up said:

how does 5/15 unreleased songs make blue banisters “composed practically only of unreleased songs”? unless there was more than 5 unreleased songs on that album? idk because when i listened to it i only previously knew cherry blossom & nectar of the gods, and i think that was the case for a lot of ppl unless you were deep into lana twitter/lanaboards.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i kinda want a spring album from lana in terms of theme, it'd be so magical :crai:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

i kinda want a spring album from lana in terms of theme, it'd be so magical :crai:

Honeymoon is the most spring album ever, I had my best experience listening to this album for the first time in blooming April, long time ago :crai: COTCC and OB are kind of like Spring too but like early Spring.

url%5D