Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 11/6/2023 at 12:28 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

I just hope that if, at some point, the Jack songs kinda stall and sound all the same (which isnโ€™t the case yet) that she wonโ€™t do like Taylor and keep on working with him. There are so many Jack - Taylor songs that could have benefitted from someone new on board.ย 

I think that's more of a problem with Taylor, Jack is very much a yes man. I don't think it'll happen soon, but I do want new people on board for both Taylor and Lana

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upย my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 hour ago, honeymooncd said:

I think that's more of a problem with Taylor, Jack is very much a yes man. I don't think it'll happen soon, but I do want new people on board for both Taylor and Lana

Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ %

I just donโ€™t think Rick Nowels and Lana working together again would be the gag some of you expect:bebe:ย It would just be another song like Bartender or Happiness is a butterfly (Not that those are bad songs but just not the Honeymoon/Lust For Life vibes that come to mind when you think about Rick and Lana. It is also just so similar to things Jack can do)ย 

On 10/30/2023 at 4:47 PM, littleredpartydress said:

i cant wait for another jack antonoff produced SMASHA album so the losers in here can continue their meltdowns for a 7th straight year

ย 

give us ob 2.0 queen its your best album anyways!

ย 

1428096077_Screenshot2023-10-25at9_40_00

I don't hate him, or songs produced by him. But for the love of God I just want Lana to make something different.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

19 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just donโ€™t think Rick Nowels and Lana working together again would be the gag some of you expect:bebe:ย It would just be another song like Bartender or Happiness is a butterfly (Not that those are bad songs but just not the Honeymoon/Lust For Life vibes that come to mind when you think about Rick and Lana. It is also just so similar to things Jack can do)ย 

right because at the end of the day lana controls the vision, so if she wants plain piano like bartender or happiness is a butterfly, weโ€™ll get piano. if she wanted a psychedelic dreamy sound or heavy electric guitar we would get that. producers matter a lot and still affect the overall sound, but itโ€™s overall mostly lanaโ€™s work.ย 

weโ€™re gonna party like itโ€™s 1949

โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € ย โ €ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  โ € ย  ย  :ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ:

โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ € ย  โ € ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย `ยท . ๊”ซ

19 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I agree 100% with this cause at the end of the day it's Lana's vision being the driving force but I have to say, in the piano department Rick's melodies are way stronger than Jack's (butย he shines in other areas of course)

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

if she's winning Grammy we could expect dumping pianos and welcome monster pop bops she mentioned:true:

Or you can open Spotify and search for ''monster pop bops''ย by other artists. You're clearly not a Lana fan.

Ocean Blvd got 5 Grammy noms but be prepared for LDR10, it will sweep 10 Grammysย :gclap:

Just now, Jared said:

Or you can open Spotify and search for ''monster pop bops''ย by other artists. You're clearly not a Lana fan.

Let people like different kind of music :kiss2:

url%5D

8 minutes ago, brandon said:

tbh whenever i say i want rick back itโ€™s mostly to do with the way he writes rather than anything to do with production, his lyricism is just so pretty idk

I love Lana x Rick songs because sometimes a Jack x Lana song can feel like Lana is trying to freestyle and words are just falling out of her mouth. I fear she doesnโ€™t rewrite much when she works with Jack, leaving the grammar and some of the deliveries feeling fumbled/ rushed.ย I ALWAYS notice such a strong lyrical / deliveryย balance between Lana and Rick.

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

ย 

That's what I'm saying. If you don't like Lana's music, you can listen to other artists.

Thatโ€™s rich , Jared ย :teehee:

ย 

im here for your character development arcย though

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

ย 

That's what I'm saying. If you don't like Lana's music, you can listen to other artists.

Lana's music is very versatile, with different kind of genres. Hence she has fans with different taste in music genres. So, let me fix my previous statement:

Let people like different music genres! :kiss3:

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

ย 

oh boy.

ย 

i don't listen many pop pop. pop i listen is more alternative/indie scene leaning (albums like GUTS etc) or strong influenced by r&b music or dark electronica making alt sound anyways๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

ย 

you're giving gremlin energy right now. not in a good way:omfg2:

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

Lana's music is very versatile, with different kind of genres. Hence she has fans with different taste in music genres. So, let me fix my previous statement:

Let people like different music genres! :kiss3:

ย 

7 minutes ago, daylight nightmare said:

ย 

oh boy.

ย 

i don't listen many pop pop. pop i listen is more alternative/indie scene leaning (albums like GUTS etc) or strong influenced by r&b music or dark electronica making alt sound anyways๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

ย 

you're giving gremlin energy right now. not in a good way:omfg2:

ย 

I'm just sick of piano discourse. That's all.ย 

ย