Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

I feel like the next album is definitely gonna be folk/americana/country

She said it herself, but the gays here want to ignore it and pretend LDR10 will be a witchy dark excellence. :ma:

Just now, Evergreen said:

She said it herself, but the gays here want to ignore it and pretend LDR10 will be a witchy dark excellence. :ma:

:thumb:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

I mean- I don’t think this album is going to be pop or anything but I think it is going to be like a post LFL era situation where she talked about doing a more folky EP but then the next project we received from her was a 10 minute psychedelic surf rock song with folky undertones. Overtime her ideas develop into more complicated and complete concepts. So I think we are just going to see some sort of take on standard classic country with a Lana twist.

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

did she tell that:oprah4:

She expressed her desire to potentially release "Yosemite" along with "The Next Best American Record" as "folk singles" because they wouldn't "start the new record."

- Amoeba Hollywood Q&A

Well apparently she actually said singles but I thought at some point she something about a folk ep. Either way my point still stands that she will probably turn out something more interesting than just some standard country songs

30 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

She expressed her desire to potentially release "Yosemite" along with "The Next Best American Record" as "folk singles" because they wouldn't "start the new record."

- Amoeba Hollywood Q&A

Well apparently she actually said singles but I thought at some point she something about a folk ep. Either way my point still stands that she will probably turn out something more interesting than just some standard country songs

that's why i dont get why people get so crazy when genres such as "country" are considered to the next record , like lana ALWAYS has her own approach to any kind of genre, her jazz it's not similar to most popular jazz songs, neither her hip-hop, neither her folk and the list goes so why wont yall just wait to see the results like chill lol

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Based off her recent insta post this is my prediction for ldr10

Witchy vibes 

13 beaches and white Mustang type production

Including some unreleased like banisters 

One song featuring the weeknd

where is this weeknd goss coming from? source? i also saw some buzz on twitter. personally, i would love it.

i want the weeknd, billie ellish, dua lipa or caroline polachek. i hope it's an upbeat album full of collabs that will match the success of born to die and propel lana to #1 most streamed femail artist, after taylor lol

This is her main pop girl era (Ben needed the money). She’s been dropping hints already. No more sad family drama in her songs. She said what needed to be said on Ocean Blvd.

The Weeknd collab is already a very positive sign in that direction. We know for sure this song will have a proper beat and tempo. The Weeknd is NOT going to sing on a piano snooze or an acoustic folk song. We WON already :oprah4:.

Also, she posted a similar tease about “Midnights” back in October 2022 right before Taylor made it official. https://www.instagram.com/p/CjWrGfzLCFi/

My dream is for Lana to make a heist western album (Off To The Races, Kinda Outta Luck, You Can Be The Boss, Queen Of The Gas Station, Raise Me Up, Driving In Cars With Boys, The Trio interlude).

Or a space themed album. Aesthetically and sonically. Not unlistenable dance garbage like ChromatiTANK. But beautiful orchestrated songs, ambient electronica, and glitchy sounds (Parts of Tropico, Parts of NFR video, Venice Bitch bridge, West Coast ending, Parts of Fuck It I Love You). She already dabbled in that. A whole album with space sound would be so good. Also, heavy reverbed vocals would work very well with a space album. Would love a return of that as well.

4 hours ago, Break Me Down said:

Not the use of the word “witchy” again

This word should be banned from this site :xgiggle:

url%5D

4 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I'd take three Nikki Lana collabs over Lana ever featuring that overrated, screachy W*knd guy ever again.

i rebuke the weeknd after the idol but i can’t act like stargirl wasnt beautiful 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Evergreen said:

the “witch” thing needs to die. It’s so ‘2017 azealia banks beef and hexing Donald trump-core’ we as a fan base have evolved past that

What we need is an album that sounds like the musical embodiment of a heatwave, depression, smoking pot on the beach, unprotected sex, not caring whether you live or die, and cocaine.

aka a surf rock psychedelic rock trip hop grunge album that sounds like a cross between UV (album), Stargirl, Taco Truck X VB, Cinnamon Girl etc etc

Realistically atp we are NEVER getting anything that iconic ever again. Like she’s had a whole decade to match UV and she hasn’t so.. (no shade, HM/NFR/OB are amazing) but that’s the dream album.

anyway see y’all when we get Fine China (country version) as the first single for LDR10!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: