Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm not saying that :Lana will drop LDRX if and only if I win my lipster this year. But I am also not saying that either. I really wouldn't risk it but what do I know? I'm just a nominee.

Anyhoo I think it will be soft grunge just to soak up the noise

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

If she does Americana for LDR10 (I mean she kinda said that to the Hollywood Reporter magazine in September) then I want this to sound like this kind of Americana. Idk if this can be considered as Americana but for me it kinda is:

url%5D

On 1/11/2024 at 9:10 PM, ShadesOfFool said:

can i be honest? idk what the hell coquette is lol 

this made me spit out my water cos same even though I keep seeing it everywhere.   :bebe:

I dont have a TikTok account so im seriously out of the loop lol

giphy.gif

the actual meaning (according to german wikipedia):

'Coquetry (French: coquette) refers to a vain or conceited behavior or nature. The term is derived from the adjective coquettish, which describes someone "of a vain, conceited nature" who "strives to attract and please the attention of others. In French, coquet also literally means "cocky, vain as a rooster. According to the Duden dictionary, the verb kokettieren describes attention-grabbing behavior "to arouse someone's erotic interest," to "just play with something; not really get involved with something," or to "point out something about oneself in order to make oneself interesting."'

(this is so early Lana :creepna3:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

12 hours ago, missamericatrash said:

Have not been on here in ages. Any kind soul want to update me on any new info we have for LDR10? ❤️

I really don’t think that anything has happened yet for real :dorothy3:

At least whatever he's releasing is dropping soon so we'll see if it's Lana related or not.

I know he has a separate career from Lana but he knows that teasing will always get attention from Lana fans cause we're always watching :hide:

giphy.gif