Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

FJM has teased his new music while in the studio and his latest story is very jazz. Drew is still on board for that project. 

i don’t think my wish will come true, but anything Buddy’s Rendezvous would be a dream to me, whether for his album or hers :flutter:

Let's have a guess: how many words the longest title will have?

I bet it will have somewhere between 7 to 11 words :flutter:

url%5D

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

FJM has teased his new music while in the studio and his latest story is very jazz. Drew is still on board for that project. 

i don’t think my wish will come true, but anything Buddy’s Rendezvous would be a dream to me, whether for his album or hers :flutter:

LDR10 will be collab album with FJM and it will be full of LTLI/Buddy’s Rendezvous type of songs:dance4:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Omg I would die for an album of Buddy’s Rendezvouses 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Let's have a guess: how many words the longest title will have?

I bet it will have somewhere between 7 to 11 words :flutter:

I think the longes title is gonna be 5 words max. She said she was trying to go a more simple route this next time so I think the titles will reflect that!

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

taco truck pt 2 x Summertime Sadness remix :hair:

for it to be a taco truck part 2 id have to be a SS demo version, right? isnt the VB section the demo version of Venice Bitch?

My only request is that she sounds clear and louder. The last album is so quiet and it’s especially apparent when I play songs from that album in a playlist with her other songs and they sound so much louder. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

56 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

My only request is that she sounds clear and louder. The last album is so quiet and it’s especially apparent when I play songs from that album in a playlist with her other songs and they sound so much louder. 

I find thats the case with all the jack produced songs tbh (and no this isn’t an attack of jack) 

NFR, COTCC, and Tunnel all sound so quiet 

"Don’t forget me"

19 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

LDR 10 that LDR10 that whatever….What unreleased song y’all want on that album :makeup:

I don't mind one or two outtakes from other albums as long as they are not leaked material (or heavily reworked/just reused melodies and lyrics).

The already leaked ones can go all together into an Unreleased Collection :brows:

She has to finally use the chorus of On Our Way for something. She really loves it by the amount of songs with it :hide:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I find thats the case with all the jack produced songs tbh (and no this isn’t an attack of jack) 

NFR, COTCC, and Tunnel all sound so quiet 

Tunnel is the worst of them in this category. They’re all so quiet. I don’t know what possesses him to make it all sound so hushed. It only works on A&W. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

In defence of the quietness of Ocean Blvd I think it's part of the intended listening experience. When you're in a quiet room listening to it through speakers the dynamics really make the album shine. It wouldn't be as emotionally affecting if The Grants for example didn't start quiet so it could crescendo into its incredible climax. Grandfather in particular needed that room to expand. The intensity of the peaks would be less intense and goosebumpy without the quiet. It's an album that was really mixed for vinyl so it's no wonder that the context you would normally play a vinyl in gives the best experience