Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

I listened to it and it reminded me of stripped down Midnights era esque song idk why. I'll be listening to this song when it drops tho!

url%5D

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I like the production we heard so far. Not a big lover of Jack’s voice though :tsk:He sounds as if coming back from the dentist after a tooth repair.

His voice has always reminded somehow me of Ed Sheeran's idk why. Especially in Taylor's Out Of The Woods where he was singing background vocals, I thought it was Ed Sheeran 💀

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

His voice has always reminded somehow me of Ed Sheeran's idk why. Especially in Taylor's Out Of The Woods where he was singing background vocals, I thought it was Ed Sheeran 💀

oh no, that's so cursed I hate *d sheeran lol.

Idk I like his voice and vibe in Secret Life so I'll wait until the full song is out

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

SONG'S NAME: "ALMA MATER"

INFO: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzmTrS2O7Za/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

On 9/30/2023 at 12:31 AM, bluechemtrails said:

I have to think of Alma mater (=university), alma is Latin and means "nourishing"

Holy shit this aged so well

url%5D