takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

On 10/8/2023 at 8:45 PM, ivory almond said:

Grammy Predictions/Manifestations:

Record Of The Year: Anti-Hero by Taylor Swift

Song Of The Year: Flowers by Miley Cyrus

Album Of The Year: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd by Lana Del Rey

Best Pop Vocal Album: Midnights by Taylor Swift

Best Alternative Music Album: the record by boygenius

Best Rock Song: This Is Why by Paramore

Best R&B Album: SOS by SZA

sorry but that's super unrealistic. No chance in hell is she winning album of the year over midnights or olivia rodrigo

her best shot is alt album

I lowkey don't want her to win because that means we won't switch Jack up for someone new in a looong time :candy:

I don't remember which recent interview it was but she basically said the newly acquired critical acclaim came from her collabing with Jack so...

And don't get me wrong I love her Jack records but I wanna see her grow too!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

2 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

I lowkey don't want her to win because that means we won't switch Jack up for someone new in a looong time :candy:

I don't remember which recent interview it was but she basically said the newly acquired critical acclaim came from her collabing with Jack so...

34 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

NFR lost and we still got 2 Jack albums afterwards tho... I think it's more about Lana being comfortable with him as the main producer of her records.

At least it looks like she mixes in some other producers now :ma:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Elle said:

Here are the banners I pulled from the Hits Daily Double website - 

96c9b9ceea3f7546126ddeeb389fcf55.gif

IMG-4149

9ce879579da0945b3e11af29fd882593     f4d07461f958f5b773bb35c7208323c3

now I just hope a&w also was submitted for best alternative performance, because that's the category I think she has the highest chance of winning

1 hour ago, kitschesque said:

:awkney:

1 hour ago, kitschesque said:

She alrd said in a new interview that she's working with a new songwriter, so that's something for you.

-----------

I'm glad that A&W was submitted but I kinda feel bad for Ocean Blvd title track not gonna lie :crai:

Also I'm glad that it's submitted to Best Alt Album but why not Best Alt Performance too? She would get a chance there too?

Candy Necklace deserved Best Pop Duo/Group Performance submission too but it's not pop and I'm sad that Best Alt Duo/Group Performance doesn't exist :crai:

I really want her to win this time, I was sad when NFR didn't win but I wasn't as devastated as other people. But if she doesn't win this time then I'll be very devastated...:rollin:

url%5D

2 hours ago, kitschesque said:

you are weird like queen deserves to SWEEP all nominations and awards 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, kitschesque said:

Stop to **** Rick Noweles **** for once sis

:hoe:

53 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

her team finally realised that they can submit to alternative music after a whole decade :deadbanana: they should submit Ocean and the Grants to Gospel category too

like insider earlier said it’s qualifying committee who was moving her submissions from alt categories into pop 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

like insider earlier said it’s qualifying committee who was moving her submissions from alt categories into pop 

Yeah I remember hearing that she has tried to submit to alt categories in the past but that the Grammys always end up moving her to pop anyway. 

46 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

If she does get nominated and attends she better show in up at least in one of her thousands of Zimmerman dresses and not the Macy’s dress from 2020

when she shows up in the shein dress instead :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I think she has at least 1 or 2 noms in the bag but lets be so forreal she's walking home empty handed I kinda don't want her to go cause it'll be sadder when she loses :hide: Taylor, Olivia and SZA are def taking AOTY, SOTY, ROTY, and BMV, so I guess best alt is our only hope and that's even if they don't move her to pop which in that cause she's fucked completely :tsk: sucks but the Grammys are currently kinda shit anyway 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif