That Venice Bitch

New Song “Suburban House” by Holly Macve feat. LDR - Out Now!

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why are people calling this country when it fully isn’t- Lana stans are scarred by piano I swear 

Holly used to be a country artist which could be why, but she switched her sound on her latest album Not The Girl. This is one of my favorites:

Along with this one:

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why are people calling this country when it fully isn’t- Lana stans are scarred by piano I swear 

Scarred by piano, and also Lana and Nikki's friendship is nightmare inducing according to some :scoff:

Profound lyrics from the tease snip. Some gave bad critiques but turning down her voice volume would do wonders and I found it impressive. 

The visuals were uh, not bad at all either. *Gets light headed

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She needs to do interesting collabs again… she hasn’t done a really cool collab since like…. Since… I don’t know…. Since she featured on Stargirl interlude :defeated:

I hope she never collaborates with The Weeknd again, I really hate his voice. :wtf:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

She needs to do interesting collabs again… she hasn’t done a really cool collab since like…. Since… I don’t know…. Since she featured on Stargirl interlude :defeated:

that’s like the only good song she is featured in… her own collabs on the other side :defeated: she hasn’t missed ONCE, even For Free is sort of good for what it is :smokes:

anyways, the instrumental sounds so uninteresting and bland… give us candy necklace piano PLEASEEEE

and also for giving me Margaret