BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

eqGOIqh.jpg

i know this is meant to be a surface level bare minimum political commentary but do you know how actually brain dead you have to be to read this and sign it? listing all these ethnicities they pulled out their ass and then not even including palestinians- people who have actually been taken hostage by the IDF…

the fact that azerbaijan is on the list makes me wonder if having a head full of air is a requirement to becoming a celebrity 

Seems like she’s really doing the most for a Grammy win this year. It’s no secret that you have to please the Zionists to be recognized in the industry.

:eek2:

I find this disgusting and despicable, to be clear. 

Edited by MamaDelGhey
*despicable, not disposable lmao

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Wasn’t there an attempt to broker an agreement between Israel and Palestine many years ago which Palestine declined due to it not meeting standards? The comparison between Israel and the nazis is quite empty because this fight has been over “religious” reasons 

In exchange for West Bank land that Israel would keep, Olmert proposed a 5.3 percent land swap giving the Palestinians a desert territory adjacent to the Gaza Strip.

Olmert’s proposal first emerged several months ago and was published in detail on Tuesday by Israel’s left-leaning Haaretz newspaper, prompting Abu Rdainah’s response.

“The Israeli proposal is not acceptable,” Abbas’s spokesman said. “The Palestinian side will only accept a Palestinian state with territorial continuity, with holy Jerusalem as its capital, without settlements, and on the June 4, 1967 boundaries.”

Under the proposal, Israel would give to the Palestinians some 92.7 percent of the occupied West Bank, plus all of the Gaza Strip, according to Western and Palestinian officials briefed on the negotiations.

Not defending them necessarily- just stating it’s completely different 

It was their land originally.  It was bad enough they lost half of it when the Brits split the state in half and gave the other half to Israel.

the Palestinians should never and will never denounce their land. It's their heritage, their culture, their home.

it's despicable that the world is allowing them to lose it for as long as it has.

I mean I’m all for the safe return of people in danger I guess so I can hope that was the sentiment behind this, if it’s true. 

anyone noticed the very bizarre activity from Ms Thang’s Facebook page today? Posts about reading world news on WPP.Asia?Sis has been hacked. 

7 minutes ago, partymonster said:

eqGOIqh.jpg

i know this is meant to be a surface level bare minimum political commentary but do you know how actually brain dead you have to be to read this and sign it? listing all these ethnicities they pulled out their ass and then not even including palestinians- people who have actually been taken hostage by the IDF…

the fact that azerbaijan is on the list makes me wonder if having a head full of air is a requirement to becoming a celebrity 

Yeah it's like someone entered, "write a condemnation letter, fit for ignorant Hollywood celebrities, about the current Israel/Palestine conflict" into an AI app and this is what it spat out

It'd be funny if it wasn't based on such an awful and serious situation. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Let’s be real she has no idea what’s gone on leading up to the war she’s never been well informed with political issues outside of America. All she will see is that one country has invaded another ‘out of nowhere’ and now a bunch of people are being killed and a bunch of people are being held hostage. Unfortunately she clearly didn’t take the time to actually research this herself so she’s buying into the false information being spread by western politicians. Hopefully someone if not herself can educate her on the matter soon. and we will see what happens next

33 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

I obviously don't know what's on her mind but it's hard for me to believe she wouldn't condemn the killing of civilians if she knew the truth. Lana is out of touch, she's always been. Unless she shows true support for Israel, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't think she has political or personal reason to do so anyway. It's not too far fetched to think she genuinely believes she's doing the right thing. When you're not informed, it's hard not to believe such massive propaganda.

yeah she’s really out of touch… know your facts or stfu honestly

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

This person is still being such a weird loser on Twitter RN. can you guys report :ohsnap:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Topanga said:

Let’s be real she has no idea what’s gone on leading up to the war she’s never been well informed with political issues outside of America. All she will see is that one country has invaded another ‘out of nowhere’ and now a bunch of people are being killed and a bunch of people are being held hostage. Unfortunately she clearly didn’t take the time to actually research this herself so she’s buying into the false information being spread by western politicians. Hopefully someone if not herself can educate her on the matter soon. and we will see what happens next

I really wish she would spend some time educating herself, but unfortunately she will likely just get super defensive like she always does and make it worse. 

She has some Jewish friends and was probably cajoled to sign it. Israel just needs to give these people their land back but Hamas' tactics were just as savage as Israel sniping little kids and using the military to racketeer land for the past 20 years. 

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

Now, most sane and educated celebrities like Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, Roony Mara and many others have openly come out in support of Palestine, demanding ceasefire (for the genocide to stop).

I was looking for that letter and I found it and I put this one here in comparsion with the one where Lana signed:

The letter where they're thanking Biden:

2.jpg

1.jpg
It seems like Lana, Madonna, Katy Perry, Rita Ora and Regina Spektor are the only singers here who have thanked Biden, the others seem to be actors and models and others I don't know. 

The letter where they're calling Biden out:
3.jpg
4.jpg

And here the only singers seem to be Dua Lipa, Caroline Polachek, Kehlani, Miguel and Macklemore. Others are again actors and other entertainers. 

url%5D

13 minutes ago, Rivers said:

She has some Jewish friends and was probably cajoled to sign it. Israel just needs to give these people their land back but Hamas' tactics were just as savage as Israel sniping little kids and using the military to racketeer land for the past 20 years. 

for the past almost 80 years****

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Yeah kinda disgusting.. I love her for years but this is not something that we should b pround.. I mean.. Hammas ISNT the problem at al.. Hammas only exist because of Israel..And Israel is the main villain here.. All this time.. Hammas dammage is nothing with u put Israel damage side to side. She needs to back to school

this news came as a shock to me because i’ve been glad that lana has been silent about this all along…well, at least it’s a silly letter and she didn’t fully post the israel flag or some shit on her story 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

No but I really wanna know how they decided which nationalities to list

Like idk about the other countries but there are no reported Australian hostages (unless we're counting everyone in Gaza because they are essentially all hostages at this point) :wtf3:

I know it's pointless to even wonder about this but it's so crackheaded

Did they let Justin Bieber write this? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream