Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

some of y’all are such losers that find it so hard to fathom that lana did anything wrong or the fact that she just might be a shitty person

i get that she might’ve not known about the mcdonald’s thing and that’s fair enough, but it’s not like her track record on this entire situation is great

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

some of y’all are such losers that find it so hard to fathom that lana did anything wrong or the fact that she just might be a shitty person

regardless of how you feel about the current conflict between israel/palestine, or her signing that letter, etc. i don't think we can really fault her for not knowing about the mcdonald's boycott, i mean, i didn't know about it either until it was mentioned in this thread, and if anything, it makes her ignorant, which isn't necessarily the same as being a bad person

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i get that she might’ve not known about the mcdonald’s thing and that’s fair enough, but it’s not like her track record on this entire situation is great

what track record? :rip:

she has her name attached to one open letter that we still have no idea about how her name was added

Calling her a shitty person and assuming she’s doing something ‘wrong’ while also knowing not a single thing about her is so odd to me

"Don’t forget me"

29 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

Ur right, bc I would not spend my time on a fan website for someone that I think might be a shitty person. But of course she can do “wrong” and be insensitive sometimes, nobody’s perfect. 

There’s a McDonald’s boycott?? But McDonald’s is a collection of independent franchisees licensing the brand, and many locations are Arab owned - why punish them?

Besides, if you’re actively putting enough McDonalds food into your body whereby stopping to do so would have a significant economic impact, you should rethink other life choices. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, Mer said:

McDonald’s is a collection of independent franchisees licensing the brand, and many locations are Arab owned

ur right all the franchises here are owned by locals with local investors and what not - I think a certain amount of the profit has to go back to the main franchise which is why even those in Arab countries are boycotting 

but there are also a lot of people who say they’ll boycott mcdonalds if they were in America or France for example but not those in their Arab country as the boycott affects non-zionist local investors and employees 

6 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

Didn't you say some time ago that you were leaving LanaBoards? What are you doing here if you consider Lana to be a shitty person? just get the fuck out.

7 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the starbucks boycott is definitely very real- here they are all empty, mcdonald’s still has people. bc the boycott list is so exhaustive that there’s no way to expect people to do it all. there’s a lot more weight in a lot of people boycotting ONE place than giving people an exhaustive list and calling them a zionist if they forget or don’t know about it. have you

been boycotting nestle? pampers? disney? amazon? coca cola? airbnb?

props to u if u have but i imagine not, and it doesn’t make you a shitty person- because we only do our best! 

giphy.gif