Sign in to follow this  
takemybreath

Lana approached for 'Priscilla' soundtrack but declined due to timing

She probably is upset because the role would have fit her so well, like she was really made to play that role and probably had really high hopes that it would work out.

but real talk- 2012-2015 Lana could’ve been an amazing Priscilla. She just doesn’t have the same look she did a decade ago. I think if she still looked how she did back then…. Who knows what could’ve happened.

anyway, very sad we aren’t getting a new song out of the movie, but can’t blame her

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

12 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

Y’all thinking Lana is pissed because she wasn’t cast as a teenage Priscilla Presley …. never change my delusional LanaBoards sisters

This is what I’m saying like Lana would have to be crazy if that was true:eartha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

47 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

Y’all thinking Lana is pissed because she wasn’t cast as a teenage Priscilla Presley …. never change my delusional LanaBoards sisters

Lmao homegirl was probably busy touring 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

21 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

She has an established history with A24??

Euphoria & Watercolor Eyes, Spring Breakers & Florida Kilos, plus (unofficially) the use of the Big Bad Wolf demo stems for Stars at Noon promo :rip:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I’m honestly surprised, both that Lana was actually asked to make a song for the film and that she didn’t write something for it after being asked to. I get that she might’ve been too busy with an album release (not that she really did any promotion before or after though) and touring for months but… Lana loves Elvis. I don’t think she’s over his music, or his image, I think he influenced her a lot. I think Priscilla has been an inspiration too, at least her looks. This would’ve been a perfect opportunity to do something for people who (have) mean(t) a lot to her, I’m really surprised she said no. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't think she really cares about it lol. I feel like she has other interests now and isn't that much insterested about it as she used to be. And also eee...I don't think that a Jack Antonoff or Zach Dawes or Drew Erickson produced song would've worked for a Sofia Coppola movie :bebe: her movies have kind of a different type of music than Lana's current music. Not that it's bad, obvioisly. Just thoughts. But yeah, we still lost. But I never liked Watercolor Eyes if we're talking about her recent soundtracks...

url%5D

17 hours ago, lake placid said:

do y’all not remember her lead role in hereditary, not to mention her role in the upcoming maxxxine?? 

i knew her ass was not in that movie and i still checked :eartha:

violets in your eyes

18 hours ago, Embach said:

I feel like she has other interests now and isn't that muc insterested about it as she used to be. And also eee...I don't think that a Jack Antonoff or Zach Dawes or Drew Erickson produced song would've worked for a Sofia Coppola movie  her movies have kind of a different type of music than Lana's current music. 

If that was the case, they could've just picked up a random old track for the movie. Like how her song "Elvis" was used in a 2018 Elvis Presley film, and how Say Yes to Heaven got released this year

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

If that was the case, they could've just picked up a random old track for the movie. Like how her song "Elvis" was used in a 2018 Elvis Presley film, and how Say Yes to Heaven got released this year

Oh you're right an unreleased song could've worked quite well, especially from Lizzy era

url%5D