Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

26 minutes ago, Mer said:

She's not gonna go off if she doesn't win omg give her more credit. She would very gracefully lose, and would never show any emotion or really speak about it (and yet ppl would still edit her to make her look like she was crying)

and then we got chemtrails and bb:lmao:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i don’t think she’ll go home empty-handed this time around. 

A&W was too much of a critics darling not to win anything, so I see a Grammy for that one. Maybe best duo also for Candy Necklace. 

OB for album of the year? Not so sure. :um2: It’s possible, it’s really an incredible one (plus they almost « owe » it to her after the NFR snub), but is it a strong enough album to win? Or they did campaign enough? I don’t know. 

so excited for this! i agree with others that she will definitely win at least one grammy (but let's not restrict ourselves and hope for more :true:), the overall energy and the critics reception this time around seem really good so its very possible lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

On 1/5/2024 at 11:25 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

A&W was too much of a critics darling not to win anything, so I see a Grammy for that one. Maybe best duo also for Candy Necklace. 

OB for album of the year? Not so sure. :um2: It’s possible, it’s really an incredible one (plus they almost « owe » it to her after the NFR snub), but is it a strong enough album to win? Or they did campaign enough? I don’t know. 

I still think best Alternative album is our best bet.

21 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

She’s not winning album of the year. 

Alternative, maybe. 

well it could have a 2021 grammys where the record wins best alt and ocean blvd aoty

She's going to sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep sweep 

url%5D

I know the Grammys are rigged and the voting system is dumb but if Lana doesn’t win at LEAST one award…….. :aubrey: 

Grammys choose wisely :nails:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 1/5/2024 at 2:25 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

I agree, she got too many noms to go home empty handed so it’s safe to say at least 1 win is secured. 

I have a hard time believing A&W will win given the other nominees to be fair. I feel like they will go with a safer option for that category but who knows. But just for the song to be nominated there alone is a huge win for her. 

5 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I think Lana and Jon have a chance to win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance. :true:

Istg, if this ends up her only win, I will personally assault one of the academy members. This is a threat. 

i think her chances in order from best chance to worst are

best alternative music performance
best alternative music album
best pop duo/group performance
song of the year
album of the year

17 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think her chances in order from best chance to worst are

best alternative music performance
best alternative music album
best pop duo/group performance
song of the year
album of the year

She deserves song (and album but I’ve already convinced myself she is winning aoty even if it’s extremely unlikely) and I think the only reason she won’t get it is because they are going to give it to Taylor since there is no way she is winning aoty. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Has anyone ever lost 5 Grammy nominations before? 😬 

Madonna’s lost 21 nominations (and had 7 wins) tho not all in one night—I think she lost 3-4 in a night 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹