Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

24 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

shes taking that aoty i can feel it in my bonesΒ :oprah9:

I swear if Taylor gets it-Β :scream:Β This is coming from a huge Taylor fan who loves Midnights, but it just doesn’t compare to Ocean.Β 

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I swear if Taylor gets it-Β :scream:Β This is coming from a huge Taylor fan who loves Midnights, but it just doesn’t compare to Ocean.Β 

I don't think that Taylor will win since she lost recently Evermore's AOTY and All Too Well 10 Min's SOTY (and considering thatΒ both were huge especially the latter and also critically acclaimed)

url%5D

17 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

Thinking about how in two weeks exactly Lana will be winning her first Grammys and making historyΒ :flutter:

If she wins best album I’d collapse…I think Lana would too

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I came here to say I don't really believe she will win anything but that I want her to and then I saw about how positive you all are and now I feel badΒ :crying5::eek2:Β it's just that the Grammys have been SO unfair to her, they have been playing her for way too longΒ 

I REALLY want her to win album of the year !! I just don't wanna get my hopes up but I will be reading this thread so I can feed on this elevated energyΒ 

Β 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

4 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

She’s taking it. Like everything about this album has GRAMMY awarded energy. I can feel it.Β :charli:

Β 

Β 

Best alternative album in the bag. You heard it here first.

I objectively think SOS and Ocean Blvd have the most chances of winning AOTY -- commercial success, critical acclaim and "artistic excellence". If any other nominee wins it'll be unfair. If I have to bet, SOS will take it.

I really do hope A&W wins SOTY, i think it is peak songwriting, it addresses so many issues that women go through and yet don’t speak about, in so many different layers. And I loved her recent commentary on it in her vogue interview- of the worry of the later half diminishing the songs core meaning and how she decided for it so we could end in a happy place. It is really reflective of her journey and I love it, if the song gets the award and the recognition for what it is and what it deserves, it will be a win for all womenΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I really do hope A&W wins SOTY, i think it is peak songwriting, it addresses so many issues that women go through and yet don’t speak about, in so many different layers. And I loved her recent commentary on it in her vogue interview- of the worry of the later half diminishing the songs core meaning and how she decided for it so we could end in a happy place. It is really reflective of her journey and I love it, if the song gets the award and the recognition for what it is and what it deserves, it will be a win for all womenΒ 

Β 

I agree with this. If there's a song totally deserving SOTY this year it's A&W. If any other song wins it'll be a loss for the culture.

Right now Gold Derby has Billie winning SOTY(Lana is at #7), Β Taylor for AOTY with boygenius close behind at #2(Lana is #6 here), Β Taylor and Ice spice for pop duo(Lana and Jon are #2),Β boygenius winning alt album, and Lana winning alt performance. So it looks like it would be a surprise if she won any of the major categories but has a very good chanceΒ at winning best alt performance.Β 

22 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Right now Gold Derby has Billie winning SOTY(Lana is at #7), Β Taylor for AOTY with boygenius close behind at #2(Lana is #6 here), Β Taylor and Ice spice for pop duo(Lana and Jon are #2),Β boygenius winning alt album, and Lana winning alt performance. So it looks like it would be a surprise if she won any of the major categories but has a very good chanceΒ at winning best alt performance.Β 

I dont think Taylor will swap like all are saying... I see her winning in pop categories and one main one

Β 

Β 

36 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

they are usually wrong thoΒ :true:

44 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Taylor and Ice Spice for pop duo? That’s a fucking gag if I’ve ever seen one.Β 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I deff think it’s between her and SZA for AOTY, but SZA will prob win bc she’s more popular. SOTY between her and Billie but I do think Billie will get it because of Barbie. Personally think A&W is a more mature evolution of what was I made for. I think her best chances are best alternative album and best alternative performance bc the Grammys are rigged.

Spoiler

My motto is always hope for the best but expect the worstΒ :toofunny:

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„