Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

4 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

history has it as unlikely but u truly never know w her

It would be such a pivotal, full circle moment for her to perform "Ocean Blvd" title track at the Grammys after years of declining any live performances.

Either she wins or loses, her singing in front of the audience would be iconic. Band + backup singers + outro included.

Not happening tho, but bro, the power that idea has.

I can feel another huge snub coming. Reading what these voters are saying Just gives me a really bad feeling. Also, I feel like the only people allowed to vote are people who analyse music carefully. Half the voters things I have read voted for midnights just because

I haven’t commented yesterday on that anonymous voter’s comment about Lana because not only was it unfair to Lana, but it frustrated me too much. This is misogyny at its best: we still hold against a woman a misstep made 12 years ago, that wasn’t even a big deal in the grand scheme of things, she redeemed herself so many times over and meanwhile, men get to be « forgiven » or have the most ridiculous sentences for being sex predators… I know it’s not the same, but a man could fuck up on SNL and nobody would bat an eye for sure. 

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

I’ve stopped caring about the Grammys all there critics are rigged and I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t listen to all the songs. Every Grammy critic I have seen haven’t even mentioned Lana or are biased against her 😔 hopefully she wins most of her nominations tho 

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana performed A&W for the Grammys.

https://x.com/samdelreyss/status/1753040586704126390?s=20

omfg leak the zoom call recording!!!!!!! :pillsdy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

21 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Hello why is nobody talking about this!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

30 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

She already talked about this in her Instagram video from Nov 10th when she said she only just found out you have to submit your own songs, “I got to perform a few songs online for everybody”. I took it as being part of the Grammys submission process?

6 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do you think it will be televised ? or is it just for the voting committee? i’m curious how that could work if she will attend and then have the pre recorded song ?

I'd say it is just for the voting committee

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

do you think it will be televised ? or is it just for the voting committee? i’m curious how that could work if she will attend and then have the pre recorded song ?

No, she was performing for those who voted in her categories as a sort of promotion, I guess everyone does that and she didn't know.