Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

It’s the way Lana quite literally paved the way for boygenius. Like are we forgetting about Chicago with Lucy ??!!

thats how i found out about lucy! and obviously so many others too like!!

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

What awards will actually AIR in the show. Is it Alternate song [A&W] and album of the year [Boulvd]?

we lost Alt Song 

Song of the Year & Album of the Year will be televised 

3 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

them calling leonard cohen something along the lines of like “mediocre random old man” pissed me off so badly i’ve hated them ever since

LOL SAME, they must think they're so edgy and different for that :eyeroll2: he's literally a legend and many of today's musicians wouldn't be here and the music industry as we know it today likely wouldn't exist if it weren't for the old dudes making music back in the 20th century, i don't listen to leonard cohen yet (i plan on discovering his music eventually!) and i know he's not just some old man, he wrote hallelujah and everyone and their mothers have sang that song! :agree2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, violettiaras said:

am i the only one who thinks her and taylor aren’t close at all

i think taylor tries so hard to be her best friend but lana really doesnt care abt her like that  :mariah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Can Lana stans on Twitter not react, that makes it more embarrassing than it already is:trisha:

Exactly like….. come here and breakdown like the rest of us. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

Lana has the critical acclaim, the album sales, approval by her direct peers, cited as an influence by so many…. I truly don’t understand what else the Grammys want from her?

one dimensional, flat, meaningless, pop songs that distract the masses instead of musically brilliant bespoke pieces encouraging introspective thinking, w deeply personal lyrics that provoke comfort and empathy rather than numb our brains to consume their industry plant brain rot ghost written by someones son who discovered his left brain on an acid trip that they have the most stakes in

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

Isnt this a photo of Kate Moss

I honestly don't know but I picked it bc she looks menacing. I couldn't find the one I actually wanted sadly.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Just now, violettiaras said:

am i the only one who thinks her and taylor aren’t close at all

we have a good amount of evidence Taylor admires and looks up to Lana a lot (the signed vinyl, Taylor wearing the race car jacket, the photos from 2019 that we didn’t even know about). Whether it’s a genuine personal friendship or like “work friends” sorta thing idk. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Hahahahaha

Im as pacific as mediocre are they but, ye, they can rot 😅

oh I can't even stand being next to real gun irl :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I have a song for the grammys!!! <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I go to bed now bc fuck this shit show but idk if I can fall asleep bc I am so mad right now :meltdown:

But a bit of hope is left, she has to win AOTY and /or SOTY,  boyflopius had their moment which was more than enough and more than they deserved sorry not sorry

Maybe I'll eat some chocolate and smoke a ciggy to calm down :xgiggle:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

them calling leonard cohen something along the lines of like “mediocre random old man” pissed me off so badly i’ve hated them ever since

They did WHAT?!

to this day they are still threatened by her because they so enthusiastically labeled her a fake industry plant bad singer all those years ago and she succeeded beyond anyone's wildest dreams anyway.. like omg get over it u fools

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

im already on the way to the grammy yall dw were fixing this

kris-jenner-gun.gif

Lanaboards pulling up like

giphy.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°