Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Did anyone else catch Billie on the red carpet talking about the best pop duo category and how Phoebe Bridgers deserved it so much? She loves to praise other people besides Lana, like when she talked about Ariana deserving the award but not a peep about NFR. She’s lowkey fake 

Goodbye Boygenius vinyl 

IMG-1302.jpg
(and just in case this gets picked up by other fandoms as proof that Lana stans are unhinged this IS a joke obvs Im not burning vinyls here) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

The Grants devours Taylor's shallow and mediocre discography that's only aimed for the lowest common denominator of people. Deleted her from my library; I'm sick of the bare minimum being rewarded at the expense of artists who pour their hearts and souls into their music. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Someone needs to tell Win Edwards to jump up on the stage and steal a Grammy to give to Lana, .I’m sure he could reach up high enough 

honestly the years of pummelling through barricades at Lana concerts might come in handy for this !

The only upside if she leaves empty handed tonight is we might get Rock Candy Sweet and QFTC 2.0, since the culture clearly needs it. 

Bonus points if she spits in Phoebe Bridgers' eyes.

I'm kind of debating whether I should give up and sleep instead of staying up until 4 fucking am watching the main ceremony but I don't think I could go to sleep if I tried lmao

besides I'm still hyped for an iconic red carpet look from her and all the taylana content regardless of everything else xx

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

bye did you just search army march and clicked it before seeing hitler:toofunny:

The scammy’s Grammy’s have me under a lot of stress okay :crying5:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, spinmeround said:

boygenius sucks and i hope for their entire music catalog to burn down

It ain't much, an EP and a single album. They've already walked away from the band. So there you go, that's their entire catalog of music. No hate on them as artists, but seriously? And to announce your break up as a band the night before you win Grammys just makes me sick. Lana is way more deserving.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

2 minutes ago, details said:

JACK ANTONOFF THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

LB choosing between people to blame if she doesn’t win:

-Jack (a classic)

-Nicki Lane (another classic)

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

6 minutes ago, lili said:

They did WHAT?!

the songs called “leonard cohen” and they said “I am not an old man having an existential crisis
At a Buddhist monastery writing horny poetry
But I agree“… what a disrespectful way to describe a legend holy shit

Man, I really don’t give a damn about the Grammys but it really IS disappointing how the industry has never truly embraced her despite her very steep and obvious generational impact on music :crossed:

Tbh, I’m surprised she showed up at all 😭

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

The Grants devours Taylor's shallow and mediocre discography that's only aimed for the lowest common denominator of people. Deleted her from my library; I'm sick of the bare minimum being rewarded at the expense of artists who pour their hearts and souls into their music. 

let's focus and pay attention to real art and quality music of shallow, capitalist products masquerading as art :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif