Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

when lana drops "melancholia (the grammys version)" tonight, lead single to rock candy sweet with the album cover being similar to reputation for release in june before lasso

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

No hate to Taylor (all hate to Miley though because do you remember when she literally took Lana’s release date of OB so she had to postpone it, also wtf is that Bruno Mars sample) but if “it’s me hi I’m the problem it’s me” wins over A&W I’m going to float off this earth

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Lana, Taylor and Jack are going to be sitting together, if from that table Lana is the only one who leaves without an award I swear I'm going to go crazy, it would be too unfair to see Lana sitting with her friends and be the only one who didn't win in any category. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I sense a QFTC post incoming tonight, followed by a double-album release announcement... Lasso and Rock Candy Sweet are COMING! :illumilana:

She already has Rock Candy Sweet lined up for a surprise digital drop if shit hits the fan. All she has to click is 'Upload'. :liner:

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

watch them giving that award to “when did it end all the enjoyment” over a&w :sideeye:

Lol they probably will. What an overrated song. 

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

it should be, but Taylor has never won SOTY and has been nominated many times so I think they'll give it to her. maybe they'll slay and give the award to the beautiful written magnum opus of a song that A&W is

I think Taylor is only getting Pop Vocal Album.

Just now, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana, Taylor and Jack are going to be sitting together, if from that table Lana is the only one who leaves without an award I swear I'm going to go crazy, it would be too unfair to see Lana sitting with her friends and be the only one who didn't win in any category. 

If that’s the case, the organizers of the Grammys are actually sick. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

even if lana doesn't win anything, the fact that the academy has accepted the nominations suggests that her music is grammy-worthy. so she has done everything right

They can eat shit 

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i just know he’s disappointed as we are 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Would they seat her at the front with Grammy darlings Taylor and Jack just for her to lose? I’m thinking no - it’s never over until it’s over :pft2:

That is so fucking weird actually. They use her for attention but refuses to give her an award??

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐