Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

SOTY is literally a songwriting category :rip: look at the lyrics of what was i made for vs a&w…this is a joke 

IMG-9486.jpg

IMG-9487.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, ColaGoneWild said:

Someone who isn’t a fan of billie let me talk to them in dms I don’t wanna be mean here … :uncomfortable: ( jk but not really ) 

I'm literally saying everything I can't here to personal friends in private messages because otherwise I would have at least 10 different users jumping on me for not supporting successful women or whatever :charli:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe it’s the wrong time to say this, but I can’t help but feel like Taylor’s new album title is an attempt to market herself as a Lana-esque writer…and it’s jarring how this coincides with Lana’s Grammy losses. Really shows you the unfairness of the situation, but Lana is above it all. The fact that she’s still making music and going deeper with time is the true win. 

This just goes to show how big Lana’s impact and influence is… heartbreaking that she never gets recognition for it </3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I like Billie and a decent amount of her music but she was a fucking clown on that stage and didn’t even seem to be taking any of it seriously and on top of that her song was the most basic boring whispery shit I suspect the only reasons she won was the popularity of the movie coupled with her family being so far up the academy’s ass imo very underserved what a joke 

nickigagas-trisha-paytas.gif

This tbh

Billie seems sweet but as someone else said, this "aw you guyssssssss you shouldn't've, teehee, balls, rad, sickkkkk" shit is getting old

Accept and say something of substance, or just say thanks and go. You're not 15 anymore.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream