Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Alright, I guess we all saw it coming. We know how it goes, she's the kind of artist that inspires generations, yet gets completely overlooked by the critics and the media. 

I know winning probably would have made her feel validated, but I truly hope this doesn't bring her down. I hope she knows that at the end of the day, no amount of awards will ever do justice to her enormous talent. 

She really is one of a kind, and I hope someday... she gets the respect she deserves. But in the meantime, I hope she knows that not getting noticed doesn't make her less of a person. We all love her so much, I really want Lana to feel loved and appreciated tonight :bebe: sending hugs and lots of love via witchcraft :sadcore3:

Y’all need to stop saying this. Critics have come around and love Lana. Ocean Blvd is very high on the year end lists + A&W is #1. NFR topped almost every lists.

The Grammys are industry voted. Meaning Singers, Writers, and Producers.

Yes pls let’s not forget that up until last year, Lana Del Rey would’ve been on that stage anyways for her work on Midnights. Lana deserved to be on that stage. Fuck the Grammys. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I would agree if Lana weren’t a collaborator on the album, and up until last year, would naturally have been on that stage anyways bc she would’ve been eligible for the Grammy. 

Snow in the Beach that until fan pressure had her vocals literally mutted in it.

They should change this awards name to the Taylor Eilish show at this point

“haven't taken Lana Del Rey seriously as an artist since her infamous SNL performance and never will.” - a Grammy voter

i seriously don’t think this is fair why do they have biased people even voting 

Watching the video again when they announce AOTY, Lana really, really looks like she's on the verge of tears :rollin:I know I'm just repeating everyone else about how sad Lana looked all night but she really does look sad, especially right after she and Taylor hug :defeated:

Next album needs to be Carrie inspired, title track MV she sets the Grammys on fire… Taylor can be the teacher she spares… sounds like Hole, Live Through This ofc… post-Lasso world I’m dreaming of you…

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

as a fellow wallflower, i'd be absolutely mortified to go on stage too. not even bc i lost but because i now have an entire crowd of people staring at me while my friend talks about how great i am lmao. i have anxiety just thinking about it 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Lana has always been an outsider in her industry (even while also majorly inside it, which is part of what makes her career so interesting). She will prob remain an outsider which ultimately will mean having an incredibly fruitful, exciting career where she gets to challenge all kinds of norms and write perfect melodies and document her life as she experiences idk.

honesty zone i am very stoned:blush3:but i am in my feelings about it!!!

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Watching the video again when they announce AOTY, Lana really, really looks like she's on the verge of tears :rollin:I know I'm just repeating everyone else about how sad Lana looked all night but she really does look sad, especially right after she and Taylor hug :defeated:

yeah especially in the first moment when they all stand up and Taylor and Jack are hugging it really does looks like she's blinking away tears :(

On 2/3/2024 at 10:37 AM, cherrytropico said:

the grammys have no shame, but even then they wouldn’t take it this far. she’s right next to miss taylor swift at the very front! come on

i’ve been excited for tomorrow since her nominations were announced, i cant believe the day is finally here. i feel it in my soul she’ll def take home at least 2 grammys. i think a lot of award programs/critics have been really giving lana her flowers recently and she’s bigger than ever before. she’s gonna be really happy to win and maybe feel more encouraged to keep doing what she does :party:

I HAVE TO LAUGH :eartha::eartha::eartha:

goodnight everyone, and fuck the grammys.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, ColaGoneWild said:

I feel like someone knew and told her which is why she showed up in that style and had that vibe ... She knew didn't she ?

yall are funny asf JSJJSKSKWJKW:eartha:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."