Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

oh pink champagne came on and it's just making me sadder. Honestly, Grammys are meaningless, Lana is the best songwriter of this generation, one of the most talented of all time in my humble opinion, her legacy will live on, she is more than a worthless grammy bcs she is art

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

2 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Well this concludes a sad day here on Lanaboards. A lot has changed among our fellow lipsters. Some lipsters have dropped slurs. Some lipsters have dropped N*zi propaganda. Overall many lipsters have revealed their true lack of taste among the rage that has consumed this thread. May better days come!

well-

So the academy placed her at the front to watch her friends Jack and Taylor receive their awards and let her go home empty handed, good to know they hate her. I can go back to sleep now. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Björk, PJ Harvey never won a grammy either

I did not know this that is CRAZY

but also yes Lana is in very good company 

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

So the academy placed her at the front to watch her friends Jack and Taylor receive their awards and let her go home empty handed, good to know they hate her. I can go back to sleep now. :noparty:

I have a feeling Taylor asked to have Lana at her table

aOaIzH2.gif

Lana needs to re-connect with some ‘negative’ female archetypes like the Erinyes, the Gorgons, and the harpies, the Lana of ‘Live or Die’ and ‘Velvet Crowbar,’ and kick some music industry ass. We know she has it in her; she’s “run with the wolves.”

I think  the industry simply does not respect her for the reason I said above. She’s a lady, she belongs to another, earlier era of civility—and they “take her kindness for weakness.” and they’re envious of her for a dozen reasons. It’s a bit of a perfect storm. 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Nene Leaks Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leaks Nene Leakes Nene - Discover & Share  GIFs

Ok never mind, that was this 

“Listen here 😠😠😠 you sick 🤢, twisted white demon 👿, when I catch you Miss Lady Gaga 🤬🤬🤬, I swear to god 🙏, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️ . You stupid white bitch *pants* 😷😷😷. **** you and **** all the white gays 💅 who stan you bitch 🐕. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe”

listening to OB and feeling EXTRA dramatic and melancholic tonight...

THE WAY JOHN DENVER SINGSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I also feel like I should be getting negative WPs for how much I’ve been/will be biting my tongue on here tn 😌

-1 Warning Point! (JK he doesn't have any Elle don't fire me)

Edited by That Venice Bitch

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

omg I’m going to sob. It was such a good one. I’m not going to let these dummies ruin it for me 

Real. I hate that it ended in such a sad way but it has been so incredible 

22 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Feel like that bitch in the hunger games johanna

ur right. this is the feeling of the night. towards the grammy committee especially and anyone else who had to do with lana not getting a single of her 5 noms. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

lanaboards repeating 2012-2014 history by reintroducing the taylor hater subgroup. we just need lorde to release another pure heroine and we'll be back in business :brigitte:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Interesting Twitter backlash against Taylor. I didn't notice at the time but she really unintentionally disrespected Celine Dion. She just took the award and didn't acknowledge her at all. This fire's just starting to burn.