Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

10 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

they should have never arrived together and they should have never sat together

IMG-4396.jpg

I'll say it again

she should've sat with joni. so she would've been with a true music legend and someone who she truly looks up to plus would've remained lowkey

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 hours ago, Embach said:

%5Dupload

OOOH FUCKING RECORDING ACADEMY YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS YOU FUCKING GRAMMY!!!!!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY AND SAD, I'M FUCKING LOATHING!!!! I'M FUMING AND I'M FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!

FIRST THINGS FIRST, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE CHANCES WEREN'T HIGH ABOUT LANA WINNING AOTY AND SOTY, AFTER ALL I KNEW IT WAS A POPULARITY CONTEST SO I'M NOT SO MAD ABOUT THIS BUT

SHE LOST HER FUCKING ALT CATEGORIES TO FUCKING PARAMORE AND FUCKING BOYGENIUS? IN FUCKING CATEGORIES SHE HAD A FUCKING GREAT CHANCE WINNING IN THESE FUCKING CATEGORIES BECAUSE THAT ALBUM AND SONG WERE DOING NUMBERS IN THE ALTERNATIVE SCENE AND WERE FUCKING HIGHLY ACCLAIMED. AND SHE FUCKING LOST TO FUCKING PARAMORE? I FUCKING THOUGHT THAT THEG WERE THE ONLY THREAD IN THE FUCKING VMAS AND WE FUCKING BEAT THEM THERE!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

ANYWAYS SHE LOOKED VERY FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THERE, I LOVED HOW ROYAL AND MODEST SHE LOOKED THERE SERVING BRITS AWARDS 2013 AND HONEYMOON BANGS. I THINK MY FAVORITE GRAMMY DRESS OF HERS IS 2018 BUT OVERALL LOOK THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE. TAYLOR LOOKED SO FUCKINC PRETTY TOO, WITH LANA THEY WERE SERVING YING AND YANG.

JACK WON PRODUCER OTY AGAIN? AT LEAST THIS COULD FUCKING COMPENSATE THE LANA SNUB!?

SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPS BUT I'M SO FUCKING MAD, RECORDING ACADEMY VOTERS I'M READY TO FIGHT WITH YOU MY FISTS ARE FUCKING READY!?!?!??! WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR FUCKING PARAMORE AND FUCKING BOYGENIUS!?!??!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

bump

14 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

they should have never arrived together and they should have never sat together

IMG-4396.jpg

I 100% had the impression she was going with her father , specially because his Instagram post about the suit he got.

Idk , call me thin foil hat but i felt something off with that whole thing ... her pre Grammy party vibe was so different , she was so happy and interacting with everyone .

I can't find the post again but someone 

(@Ultra Violet, I think?) asked if Lana and Taylor wore black & white on purpose and I think it may have been one of Taylor's Easter eggs cos her new album cover is B&W 

Or maybe it wasn't that deep 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I can't find the post again but someone 

(@Ultra Violet, I think?) asked if Lana and Taylor wore black & white on purpose and I think it may have been one of Taylor's Easter eggs cos her new album cover is B&W 

Or maybe it wasn't that deep 

It’s interesting that they came together in the first place. Like I know that they were sitting together but the girlies were doing everything with each other - carpet, glambot etc.

giphy.gif

I think some of yall are reading way too much into everything. She seemed happy for her friends and thrilled to be there. It’s nice to even be nominated. A win would have been awesome but she really seemed happy. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

40 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

bump

i'm reading this again and found out that i wrote "fucking" 25 times there 😭 now I have silently accepted that Grammy situation 

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

Screenshot-20240205-231158-X.jpg

everybody say thank you lana del rey:hooker:

They won't get me to watch again... 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

It is absolutely INCOMPREHENSIBLE that the Grammy voters listened tunnel and thought “yeah this doesn’t deserve any awards”

like there is no explanation, it doesn’t make any sense in any way WHATSOEVER :oprah3:

They didn’t even listen, those bastards :crai:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

It is absolutely INCOMPREHENSIBLE that the Grammy voters listened tunnel and thought “yeah this doesn’t deserve any awards”

like there is no explanation, it doesn’t make any sense in any way WHATSOEVER :oprah3:

it makes a lot of sense, she doesn't pander to their corporate politics and is not the 'safe' choice and never will be.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I kinda have accepted the situation now. It's just what the Grammys are nowadays - pure subjective, 0% objective point of view :oprah6:

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

and if you guys call me delusional, lana is featured in the most liked posts about the 2024 grammys on tiktok :hooker:

Screenshot-20240205-231721-Tik-Tok.jpg

Not like they didn’t use her for clout :girlbye:

giphy.gif