DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

someone who’s heard it, compare it to something for me? im seeing jazz so is it terrence/buddy’s rendezvous type of vibe or like what

Intro and outro sound spacey, like you’re in orbit and then the jazzy Lana track « begins ». Clear vocals, faster than most songs she does, she makes the lyrics her own and it outros with the jazzy sounds again with her « mumbling » in echo. It’s a serve!

It's a very interesting track. It's jazzy, retro, and yet refreshingly modern, spacey, and experimental. Hopefully this is a sign of what Lana and Jack have been cooking regarding Lasso: a playful reconstruction and a unique (and unquestionably Lana-esque) spin on a music genre. 

Blue skies smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies do I see
Bluebirds singing a song

Nothing but bluebirds all day long

Whitney Houston Dance GIFs | Tenor

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Intro and outro sound spacey, like you’re in orbit and then the jazzy Lana track « begins ». Clear vocals, faster than most songs she does, she makes the lyrics her own and it outros with the jazzy sounds again with her « mumbling » in echo. It’s a serve!

This description sounds heavenly.. please don’t disappoint!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2013: Burning Desire music video

2017: Valley Of The Dolls (recorded)

2023: A&W & Interview Magazine

2024: Blue Skies

Valentine's Day has been the best day for Lana content :oprah:

url%5D

for the first 15 seconds it sounds like Jack's production on BFIAFL - The 1975  but this was fun! :smile: hopefully it'll be better in lossless but I do wish there was more of the upbeat section before they went all spacey 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif