DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

1 hour ago, Wtauf said:

If anyone want to hear the cover in series

Hide contents

Blue Skies are on third episode literally on ending scenes. So similar what they did with Watercolor Eyes:bebe:

damn. i was assuming the long outro with no singing was due to a scene in the show where they’d be talking over it. why is it so SHORT. LANA PLEASE EXTENDED VERSION

giphy.gif

Blue Skies is still not available on my iPhone’s Spotify app (latest app version) but I could play it on the desktop app 🤦‍♀️
Scratch that I somehow got it to play by going to my history and now it shows up

This is such a serve. Blue Skies is sooo ethereal and fun and it will be on repeat for the next few days. Lana on soundtracks always delivers :candy:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Some of the vocals are really reminiscent of Summertime the Gershwin version. 

I wish she’d fully explore this sound/vocal style. She nails it perfectly! 

still don’t overly love the super long outro, but it’s whatever 

"Don’t forget me"

The way she promoted her brothers’ song right when it came out, but not a peep about this one:thumb3: 

Do we think she’ll promote or say anything about it being out lol

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

3 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

The way she promoted her brothers’ song right when it came out, but not a peep about this one:thumb3: 

the wrong release date, the absence from her YouTube channel, the hidden placement in her Spotify playlist ... I guess there will be no promotion, it's intentionally hidden

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

the wrong release date, the absence from her YouTube channel, the hidden placement in her Spotify playlist ... I guess there will be no promotion, it's intentionally hidden

if i wasn’t on lanaboards i’d legit have NO clue about this song because there’s no indication of it anywhere :facepalm: not on spotify nor her youtube 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

if i wasn’t on lanaboards i’d legit have NO clue about this song because there’s no indication of it anywhere :facepalm: not on spotify nor her youtube 

At least iTunes has it, which is where I bought a copy. 

I feel artifice is one of Lana's fortes, so I hope she responded well to the results and might want to move in that direction after Lasso. It's time for a proper LDR jazz or jazz-like record; the genre is vast. An album of uptempo standards in this witty Blue Skies style would be welcomed. 

34 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lost at sea remix will do better numbers than this track, it’s sad but clearly she and her team don’t care :bebe:

Maybe they want to promote that remix more than this song for whatever reason. It’s a shame because it’s a very cool cover and the partial streams looked pretty bad. 

I hope some genius will create an extended version of it and upload to YouTube. Feels almost like that 2nd amazing Jazz/Foxtrott version from the young and beautiful Gatsby soundtrack, which was way too short, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Yeah nothing new here :oprah6: Although she almost never promotes her soundtrack songs or does it very late in the day or the next 

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

At least iTunes has it, which is where I bought a copy. 

I feel artifice is one of Lana's fortes, so I hope she responded well to the results and might want to move in that direction after Lasso. It's time for a proper LDR jazz or jazz-like record; the genre is vast. An album of uptempo standards in this witty Blue Skies style would be welcomed. 

oh it’s available to listen to on spotify/youtube but i’m subscribed to lana and ‘blue skies’ didn’t show up on my timeline unlike country roads, and it’s not promoted on spotify as in it’s not on any of her playlists like “this is lana del rey”. 

i think she def cared more about country roads than blue skies lmao 

IMG-9664.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ