DNC

Lana performing live at NBC Christmas at Graceland - November 29th, 2023

And the history repeats itself! She wore exactly that same dress exactly on the same date 4 years ago in UAE in the Abu Dhabi show! In fact, that's my favorite dress from the NFR Tour! :trisha: she's so beautiful, I love the hair and the makeup, reminds me of one of the best looks from LFL and NFR era! :makeup:

Also, can we expect Unchained Melody on American Standards & Classics cover album? :usrs:

url%5D

Some beautiful photographs of the performance & with Riley -

53366098405_8d52e0df95_o.jpg53366098390_9d362a80fb_o.jpg53365647006_c577c67fcc_o.jpg53365646931_c3cea80e78_o.jpg53365848763_6ca5758500_o.jpg53364754227_d82d318b75_o.jpg53366098350_6a9d6d51bb_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Oh my fucking God the way she was hitting those low notes AND those high notes. I feel like I haven't heard her use that low register with such clarity for 5 years. Not to mention the fact that she has jumped right back into her 2015 body and face. This is the Lanaissance I kinda never thought would happen..

waking up to this like :wubna::wubna::wubna:  Lana was heavenly <3 such a beautiful (& unexpected!!) song choice. it's also so nice to see her so giddy hanging w Riley lol

Spoiler

And side note unless it's Lana I'm really gonna need these celebs to stop covering my mans John Lennon and making his work sound just cheap and uninspired and ugly. first Imagine the COVID edition and now this .. :toofunny: Oh goddd 

She ate, and her voice sounds so BTD/2012 - 2013 here. Just beautiful and very pleasant. Clear annunciation and deep voice. 

Why can’t she record her music singing like this anymore? Her voice started to shift higher, starting with Lust For Life. With NFR, it was 90% head voice aside from a few tracks (“The Greatest”, “Bartender”, etc). It got real bad and unpleasant with Blue Banisters. Ocean Blvd is still mostly head voice, but this time the songs complement it such as “Paris, Texas” which made use of the high voice very well. But overall, she doesn’t really sing low anymore.

I just wish she would use her lower register more on albums. It could be an uncomfortable range for her, but she sounds best singing most of the songs low and sprinkled with higher notes. Instead of a full song being just her whispering.

OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS STUNNING, IT REALLY IS REMINISCENT OF 2013 AS WELL, PLEASE I AM SHOOK

SHE SERVED VOCALS, SO HAPPY TO SEE BYRON WAS THERE, THE BACKGROUND LADIES SOUNDED ANGELIC

WE WON :oprah9:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just watched the interview with Riley. It's so cute and they way they hugged each other at the end:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: