PARADIXO

1 dead and 1,000+ hospitalized at Taylor Swift concert in Brazil

@Rust Dress @watercolor eyes @MamaDelGhey thank you :heart: :kiss3:

love this website but sometimes we have to read stuff that's very upsetting, I couldn't even say anything

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 hours ago, Strangelove said:

This is right in Rio. 

Favela-Rio-de-Janeiro-Brazil.jpg

going out of your way to make some sort of point of how apparently underdeveloped brazil is in a thread discussing thousands of people being in danger, and the death of a young woman, is very gross and insensitive, regardless of how developed brazil is, it's clear that everything that occurred was easily preventable, the people who were running the venue didn't allow free water, and they closed the vents so people outside couldn't watch the show, it got so hot inside that it reached 140 degrees fahrenheit, that's extremely dangerous and not fit for life, and it could've been prevented, it wasn't at all about how developed or undeveloped the country was, that wouldn't even be relevant anyway, you just sound very insensitive, ignorant... also classist at that

also, it's funny that you somehow think USA doesn't have places that look similar to this, USA isn't necessarily the pinnacle of sophisticated modernity, and people end up in the hospital or dead from the heat here too, our summers can be brutal

WGe8ynS.gif

if we talk about brazilia here… i was shocked seeing videos of people attacking and robbing fans after concert, can’t recall a time it was done before at any of her dates, that’s just awful and must be very dangerous in there:omg2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

RIP :(

This is so sad, imagine going to a concert to see your fave with the mentality of having fun and a good time, and this happens. How can people be so insensitive here, this could be you or anyone else. What happened in SK in the halloween event was something similar to this, so many people died. 

I'm never going out again, unless I'm sure is somewhere very safe. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

love this website but sometimes we have to read stuff that's very upsetting, I couldn't even say anything

Sorry I forgot to include a TRIGGER WARNING that sometimes parts of the world aren't such a nice place for you and other users.

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

You clicked on a thread where the title is literally "1 dead and 1,000+ hospitalized". God forbid you have to read anything ever upsetting. 

RIP to Ana and may her family grieve in peace. Hopefully Taylor can do something for her. 

41 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Sorry I forgot to include a TRIGGER WARNING that sometimes parts of the world aren't such a nice place for you and other users.

You came into this thread and said "When stuff like this happens it always shocks to me know other parts of the world are still wildly undeveloped. It's such a blessing to be in a country where this could never happen."

You then insinuated that Ana's death could be made up. 

You are now gaslighting people into thinking they're "too sensitive" for the nonsense you spewed. 

Honestly, the mods are a lot friendlier and more gracious in taking the time to correct you than I am because I would've just put you on mod-queue for such obviously blatant flame-baiting. You knew exactly what you were doing and exactly what you said; you just weren't expecting your ass to get whooped from all sides for it. Or maybe you have a humiliation kink?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

You came into this thread and said "When stuff like this happens it always shocks to me know other parts of the world are still wildly undeveloped. It's such a blessing to be in a country where this could never happen."

You then insinuated that Ana's death could be made up. 

You are now gaslighting people into thinking they're "too sensitive" for the nonsense you spewed. 

Honestly, the mods are a lot friendlier and more gracious in taking the time to correct you than I am because I would've just put you on mod-queue for such obviously blatant flame-baiting. You knew exactly what you were doing and exactly what you said; you just weren't expecting to get your ass to get whooped from all sides for it. Or maybe you have a humiliation kink?

Not "gaslighting". :thumb3:

I never suggested Ana's death was made up. I asked for the footage of Taylor or Sabrina suffering from the heat. I literally started off by saying I feel blessed. I'm sorry if that offended you because to me such a statement is innocuous. 

I'm going to end all more replies about this topic because I feel like I'm being collectively trolled. Thank you for respecting my privacy. 

21 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Not "gaslighting". :thumb3:

I never suggested Ana's death was made up. I asked for the footage of Taylor or Sabrina suffering from the heat. I literally started off by saying I feel blessed. I'm sorry if that offended you because to me such a statement is innocuous. 

I'm going to end all more replies about this topic because I feel like I'm being collectively trolled. Thank you for respecting my privacy. 

saying you feel blessed that you live in a country that's apparently more developed or more safe in a thread about somebody in brazil dying isn't innocuous, it's insensitive and also makes you look stupid, tragedies and horrible things can happen in any country, the united states are in no way exempt from that, we currently have a massive gun violence issue that's pretty much only unique to us, obviously it is one of the most developed countries but it isn't some perfect utopia where nothing bad happens, and what happened at taylor's concert wasn't even about the country in which it took place, it was about the people running the venue being horribly selfish, because they wanted to make more of a profit and they were so bothered by people outside looking inside the building to watch the show

there's nothing wrong with liking where you live or feeling happy to be there, but sometimes you've just got to read the room, especially when you follow it by claiming that brazil is underdeveloped in a thread about a tragedy occurring in brazil

WGe8ynS.gif

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

So the latest news(staying on topic guys) is that neither the location nor Taylor+ team have reached out to the family 💀.

Her body also remains in Brazil.

Swifties do your thing I guess 

literally this is the saddest part of this whole situation. everybody moved on, the other concert happened and taylor didn’t even mention the name of the fan. truly disapointing 

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

literaly this is the saddest part of this whole situation. everybody moved on, the other concert happened and taylor couldn’t even mention the name of the fan. truly disapointing 

Ana’s family started a crowd funding to help with funeral expenses and the friends and fans helped with money. Nothing from Taylor. Actually, Taylor blocked comments on her Instagram and I bet she’s trying so hard to not even be associated with anything related to that. What a shame! The girl was a big fan spending a lot of money to see her and died during her concert. Can’t even say how inhuman that is. People need to be very aware of who they admire…

1 minute ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

Ana’s family started a crowd funding to help with funeral expenses and the friends and fans helped with money. Nothing from Taylor. Actually, Taylor blocked comments on her Instagram and I bet she’s trying so hard to not even be associated with anything related to that. What a shame! The girl was a big fan spending a lot of money to see her and died during her concert. Can’t even say how inhuman that is. People need to be very aware of who they admire…

i agree with you! taylor and her team could at least help the family with the expenses, instead she acted like nothing happened and continued the concert. people here in brazil are really upset with her attitude and i don’t think she will come back here too soon. 

2 hours ago, Strangelove said:

2 hours ago, Strangelove said:

I feel like I'm being collectively trolled.

you're the only one who's trolling here

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

So the latest news(staying on topic guys) is that neither the location nor Taylor+ team have reached out to the family 💀.

Her body also remains in Brazil.

Swifties do your thing I guess 

Taylor hasn't even reached out to the family? that's fucked up. I mean, I knew she was cold-blooded and money hungry, but I thought she'd at least have some basic human decency. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

just watched an interview with ana's parents and it's probably one of the saddest things I have ever watched. it's really horrible that no one reached out to them and the only people helping right now are the fans

I'm also seeing that some fans attending tonight's concert are trying to organize some sort of protest to get taylor's attention but I'm not sure if that's gonna work out

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Taylor hasn't even reached out to the family? that's fucked up. I mean, I knew she was cold-blooded and money hungry, but I thought she'd at least have some basic human decency. 

It is probably a lawyer thing. They(Taylor/her team) don’t want to give their condolences because it could be interpreted as them taking responsibility for what happened. Not that it makes this situation okay or anything.